Easy Office
LCI Learning

HOW WAS TODAY MAFA PAPER???????????

Page no : 5

Arpit Jain (CA Final Student) (77 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Only 12 marks question from forex derivatives....wat is this....??

ALOK kr tiwari (student) (89 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

all the best 

Jyothi (pursuing C.A final) (65 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Originally posted by : Ajay k

I am thinking of joining CPA and finish it in 6 months. As per new rules, even CPAs will be able to join partnerships in India and practise, and moreover CPAs get paid better in big 4.

Can C.A Inter candidates can do CPA ?

Could u pls share details abt CPA, it would be helpful to me also

my email id is jyothicvls @ gmail.com

Pls forward the details to my mail id

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Great.

Sahil (Senior Financial Analyst)   (27 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Paper was pathetic.. oNLY  5 MARKS QUESTION CAME FROM ASHISH KALRA sir  book, rest dnt knw kahan se aya aur karna kya tha... god knws kab ye old course walon ko pass karke C.A. bnayenge...

Akash Pincha (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (188 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Hey, please upload Accounts paper also.........

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

On going for CPA: I don't think this is the remedy., accept that LIFE is not so easy., especially when we have certain principles and policies., otherwise it is somewhat easy. Do what is required at our best and hope for the best thing to happen. As somebody said: all are on same platform and the treatment will also be same. I had the same shocking experience at my PE II for Cos&FM but I got 62 for that paper and so I could clear that group. So forget MAFA and prepare for other papers. All the very best.

Plan, Prepare, Perform and Pray.

Rajiv Rana (.) (64 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Most of the qestions were from rajesh makkar notes.

(Guest)

Can someone provide details on how Intermediate students (IPCC) can begin CPA???

I have checked CPA guidelines and it needs at least a CA to qualify for the course. someone is of the opinion to begin without the CA qualification. If it is possible...pls provide details by sending a PM to me or a new post on the forum.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Graduation is enough. but it may be difficult to get American visa to go and write exam there..somebody has to sponsor you...like your employer etc...

Fahad Ali Sayed (Praciticing CA) (40 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Q: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SWAPTIONS ? WHAT ARE ITS USES ?

MEANING : SWAPTIONS IS A COMPLEX DERIVATIVE QUESTION THE ANSWER TO WHICH MOST OF  THE STUDENTS DON'T KNOW.

USE: IT IS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL USED BY THE INSTITUTE TO RETIRE HURT THE AGEING STUDENTS, ESPECIALLY WITH THE LAST FEW ATTEMPTS LEFT

Fahad Ali Sayed (Praciticing CA) (40 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Originally posted by : sudeep

OLD COURSE QUESTION -

what do you know about swaptions ?

Does anyone knows the answer ? our beloved president chopra knows it ???????

From where did they get such questions ?

If such overhead questions has to be asked then why study material is silent on such questions ? 

MEANING : SWAPTIONS IS A COMPLEX DERIVATIVE QUESTION THE ANSWER TO WHICH MOST OF  THE STUDENTS DON'T KNOW.

USE: IT IS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL USED BY THE INSTITUTE TO RETIRE HURT THE AGEING STUDENTS, ESPECIALLY WITH THE LAST FEW ATTEMPTS LEFT

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 08 May 2010

Papers Uploaded

Audit
Old Course:
New Course:

To Get Updates Related To This Blog And CA Final On Your Mobile via Free SMS, Send ON ANSHULBAFNA To 09870807070 or Click Here

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

Tell Me...Is It Feasible To Ask A 4 Marks' Question (In Old Course Audit Paper) of "CEO/CFO Certification To BOD" From Sarbanes-Oxley Act-2002, Which Is Not In The Syllabus of Old Course....?

I Don't Think Anybody Have Noticed The Same Or Anybody From ICAI Will Respond For The Same But The Value lf 4 Marks Is Too Much For The Student Who Get 196 out of 200......

www.anshulbafna.blogspot.com

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

Originally posted by : fahad

Q: WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SWAPTIONS ? WHAT ARE ITS USES ?

LOL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: