Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was the AUDIT today??

Page no : 6

Soha. (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

paper was not bad. thnk most of t questions askd were past questions.

CMA MOIN (Audit Manager) (175 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Gudmorg! as per my experiance PCC audit is not very tough but most of the question is best on practical based & it diffrent than previous trends bez no any extra option/choice is given..........

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

audit programme of local bodies?????????

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

^ special audit... audit for local corporation

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

This was the easiest paper of all of my attempts .

I found much easier except Que.1 out of  which 1a was bit hard. 

Overall i m sure that exepmtion is confirmed.

Great Paper......

Thanks to all of my friends who helped me in prearation.

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Finallly most of us are agreed that it wsa not tough. wish you all the best for all the papers

(Guest)

what was the ans. of Audit Committee ...

t or f

Jitender (Article. 2nd group cleared. 1st is on way.)   (37 Points)
Replied 08 May 2010

can anyone upload d paper

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 09 May 2010

In auditing there were some questions which were asked in previous PE-II exams in Paper - 2 auditing.

I advice to PCC as well as IPCC students to please go through Audit compilation of PE-II also as it would solve their doubts on company audits more clearly.

1 Like

Replied 09 May 2010

I saw the paper of Auditing of PCC there were some questions which were asked in PE-II in auditing previously.

I advice the students of PCC and IPCC to kindly go through audit compilation of PE-II as it will help them in solving their doubts over the subject.

(Guest)

an auditor is required to hold office from the conclusion of the Agm in which he is appointed till the conclusion of next Agm so the financial year he is required to report on is not a consideration for his validity to be appointed as an auditor...at the date of his appointment the auditor was debtfree hence the appointment is valid....sec--224

(Guest)

every year something or the other gets repeated in pcc papers kalpesh specially in audit.......the subject will obviously remain the same na......questions bhi same hi banenge ...na.only they can twist it...but koi kitne questions bana sakta hai every year from the same topic which the students have been studying for the past 25 years...obviously questions will get repeated somday or the other

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 22 May 2010

Originally posted by : Shrinaath Paravasthu
Section says "a person who is indebted to the company for an amount exceeding one thousand rupees, or who, has given any guarantee or provided any security in connection with the indebtedness of any third person to the company for an amount exceeding one thousand rupees;"
But does not say time . but he is appointed for 1.4.8-31.3.9 in which time he was indebted >1000.
though auditor term is only from an AGM to next AGM but period ends on 31.3.9 .
he does not begin the audit period from appointment date nor does it upto next agm .appointment is only for FY only
so he is disqualified

Hey.. The law says, the auditor shall vacate office if after apptmt any of the dis-qualifications r attracted..

Here, he has cleared his debts b4 his apptmt.. Hence not indebted to d co.. Hence Qualified to be apptd

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 22 May 2010

Originally posted by : Kushal

paper was quite simple except their sudden urge to ask riduculous questions in spl audit and edp audit

I studied EDP very well.. Hence am benefited....... Some ppl might hav lost it.. dont feel.. Its part n parcel of CA.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: