EASYOFFICE

how was DT paper? (new+old)

Page no : 4

Sri Ramya Peketi (CA Final) (299 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Old Syllabus paper was good...it wasnt lengthy but covered almost everything needed to know of

Irfan (Officer) (11 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Originally posted by : CA Azim Khan

please share the views about DT papers old as well as new.

There is no good books for DT. We are studying the books only for own satsifaction.

Karan (Job) (209 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Hi All,

What was the answer for today's DT paper(old course) question no. 2 of P/G/B/P.?

Your response will be appreciable.

Karan.

CA SHABIR (CA) (336 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Dear All,

For me New Syllabus DT was a Bouncer Ball from Ambrose, Googlee from Murali and Fast from Tait.

Thanks

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Originally posted by : Karan

Hi All,

What was the answer for today's DT paper(old course) question no. 2 of P/G/B/P.?

Your response will be appreciable.

Karan.

I did not remember but haaan it was something like Loss of 3,50,000+ and however in one more problem of senior citizen taxable income arrived was Rs, 3000 +

Ashish shah (C.A.Student) (89 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

this is what institute wants....I m studying for last 10 yrs with this institute....this is my 10th attempt of final...I ve cleared my first in 4th and since i m concentrating on 2nd ...u never predict style original law...how to prepare??? one has to be lucky to get clear,,,may be this one is my last attempt

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB* (Proprietor) (1312 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

I have seen New Course paper, it was very simple and manageable but was very lengthy. And Old course paper was comparatively tough.

CA Varun Chadha ( B.Com, F.C.A) (1519 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Hello Friends,

These exams are for CA FINAL. you all will be chartered accountants after clearing these, so nothing is tough or easy in CA...

Only work hard ....

Best of Luck.

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

plz post today's paper...thanx..i m a pcc student still i m curious to see d paper

umesh (CA & CS) (78 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

yaar yeh icai waale exms conduct karna band kyun nhi kar dete agar nhi karna hota ,

atleast yaar job to kar sakte hain

dipak ( ca final student) (427 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

paper was good but lenghty................. for new cource but asked detailed.  ammendements not more asked

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

Dont worry much friends..do think of doing tommr's exam well...wil think about the DT when d results comes in january 2011

Santosh (Student ( Final Year - New ))   (348 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

attamptable tha

CA. Shshank Saurav (Analyst) (34 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Hi All,

I read all the conversations regarding DT paper and i would like to tell you that you are going to be full fledged CA's after qualifying the exams and how can you expect a bunch of roses from the institute. ICAI is not willing to fail anyone if he/she deserves to pass and let me request you to stop cursing the institute and concentrate on your studies. A lot of guys are taking dummy articleship training and give a bad name to the institute when they come to the market and when institute asks practical questions then u feel the heat. I fully endorse the views of our president to maintain quality of our profession and i hope that you will also realise the same thing once you cross the boundaries. Best of Luck!!

CA Shiv (Business Controller) (2987 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

can anyone upload old and new course final DT  paper...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro