EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

How was direct tax paper today

Page no : 2

Rupesh Soni (Taxation Consultant & CA final student)   (493 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Bakwaaas ..paper not good

VINOD TARWANI (Finance Consultant) (35 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Hey guys! M form chhattisgarh. My paper reschedule to 23rd due to election. Can us guys suggest me hw to do my preparation as per ur experience today in DT. Pls  upload today's paper too.

(Guest)

It was purely concept testing paper. calculation part se jyada aapko dt kitna samza hai ye check kiya ICAI ne

Basavaraju KS (Article assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Theory questions are more. For passing marks it is easy.

vinay mehta (student) (80 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Was an okay paper. Practical qns were not there but practical approach case laws and conceptual qns were asked. Anyway wasnt tough and manageable. And this is why it was unexpected. :)

Anuj Mehta (Assistant) (221 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

"If i were to attempt" ppl.. 1stly u r not gonna score a score a single mark in exam.. coz u dint take the exam :P
Paper was tricky.. now worried about total and the last paper frown

CA Shivam Goenka (Associate Director) (215 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

jab institute ko rtp se kuch puchna nahi hota to itne saare cases aur amendment daalta kyun hain rtp me !!

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86318 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Very easy paper but hsrd for dummy articles
1 Like

CA Final Student (and Trainee Accountant) (373 Points)
Replied 19 November 2013

Paper defines the expectation of Institute from students. But, as one of the friends said earlier, Why Institute should issue 200 to 300 pages of material in the name of RTP, Supplementary study material, when it is not giving much importance (of those materials) in Exams.?? Wasting our time...byharting the bl**dy names of cases...revising the same...(this time in RTP also case laws were given..what is this f***)..

My suggestion to institute: IF you want quality answering from student,

1. Dont issue RTP and case laws and practise manual.supplymentary study material...

2. Give everythin in one material at one place..like Mr. Bangar's material or some other authors..

3. Give ample time to write YOUR exam..not that bullsh*t 3 hrs..

4. Balance...I will not tell...it is a bloddy waste talking to institute..

* In Tax exam, he has not given a single question asking student to compute tax. (even in wlth tax)..

Replied 19 November 2013

Institute: How income u/s 68 will be taxed??

Student: Mr. Institute!! do you want section number or answer?? Form or substance?? If you give atleast small hint like Venture capital etc..in question is enough..not more than that..atleast i will write what i know about Venture capital fund etc...simply asking Section -68?? What does it mean..there are hundreds of sections..;i am not a high court lawyer or supreme court judge..to remember all section nos..i know substance..test it..accepted...but section nos. and all...go to hell...

Siddharth Jain (None) (114 Points)
Replied 20 November 2013

@ thepessismistaboveme There was an amendment in section 68, you were supposed to know that particular section. As far as the study material etc go, it only goes on to test your capabilities how well you manage pressure. If you have so much complaints with the institute and it's materials you should reevaluate your decision to give the ca final. 

Replied 20 November 2013

@ Pessimist-in-the- middle - sir..thanks alot..for the reply..may institute bless you in the right way..

Siddharth Jain (None) (114 Points)
Replied 20 November 2013

Thank you. I shall definitely share my result with you once I get the same! :)

Varun Jakkinapalli (Partner) (21 Points)
Replied 21 November 2013

https://m.facebook.com/cagyaan?__user=673701631 You might find this useful

Hemasowthiri (Free lancer) (56 Points)
Replied 25 November 2013

Dear CA Final Student,

U/s 68 - Unexplained Money  and not venture capital. As Siddarth has rightly said, there is an amendment in the section and we are suppossed to be aware of it.

Even I am not good in remembering sections, but atleast amended sections, we should be aware of.

Posting a comment after exam that too quoting wrongly, atleast u should have opened the book  and mentioned the correct section in the post. It shows where we stand on our subject knowledge.

Dear friend, this is not point you and find fault with me. This shows our lack of knowledge on the subject. Pls take a look before you post . People are watching us and such social portals are being for verifying the emotional quotient and behaviour of prosepective employees.

So, pls look into and post whatever you want to post.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: