Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was CA Final audit paper?

Page no : 2

Rhea (Student CA Final ) (633 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Am I the only one whose paper was total sh*t :(

Yeh questions aaye kaha se the? I studied from Surbhi Bansal + PM... Aadha to palley hi nahi pada.. :( :(

2 Like

Rinki Chopra (student) (185 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Considering how sfm was a shocker and now audit, can we expect lenient marking?

Omkhar (CA CMA CS Professional)   (68 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Questions were anti-PM, but manageable to some extent. Many new questions from untested areas.

1 Like

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Originally posted by : Rhea
Am I the only one whose paper was total sh*t :( Yeh questions aaye kaha se the? I studied from Surbhi Bansal + PM... Aadha to palley hi nahi pada.. :( :(

Ouch!! I studied from ICAI modules but couldn't do fully. I realised that most quesns came from the them (Nook&Corner) but I couldn't answer well despite reading from Modules/PM/RTP etc. I have seen surbhi bansal and felt it was not comprehensive which is why i left it.. But even with ICAI module based prep,it was difficult as a lott  of quesns came from obscure areas!! Shocked :(

4 Like

Thomas (Student) (315 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Same, i also studied from Study Material, PM and RTP. But even still i couldnt attempt very well. I could only revise around half of the chapters in 1.5 days. I couldnt give an honest attempt in any of the questions asked from those other half chapters, even though i had studied those chapters in October.

1 Like

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

although I dnt have any source of information plus i am not intending to spread any rumours i just feel that just like the previous attempt in a case of law where the paper was just like this many gracing was done so considering that only we can expect Grace Marks.. ..

Replied 05 November 2016

The pattern and mark distribution of questions that were asked was very different from the practice manual model. I think students who chose to revise chapters from Module 2 yesterday would have found the paper easy.

1 Like

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Overal Conceptual paper, non conventional questions. Good writing skill required. two questions from professional ethics were difficult. Overall difficult paper.

3 Like

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Originally posted by : Thomas
The pattern and mark distribution of questions that were asked was very different from the practice manual model. I think students who chose to revise chapters from Module 2 yesterday would have found the paper easy.

U got it right! Like an idiot I didnt touch the second module as I didn't have time. I only saw Pm for that and got stumped today :D

2 Like

Replied 05 November 2016

I guess we're both idiots. I did the same thing. :P

How i wish i had atleast revised corporative society. :x

Arpan Mukherjee (CA Finalist) (179 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

Last tym the results were so good ABT 13% both groups and 18% individual grps...so in the campus there was too much supply of CA Students and less jobs....as a result I guess the papers are coming so strange...specially sfm n audit ...this time results will Definately come down with such papers

4 Like

Replied 05 November 2016

Last tym the results were so good ABT 13% both groups and 18% individual grps...so in the campus there was too much supply of CA Students and less jobs....as a result I guess the papers are coming so strange...specially sfm n audit ...this time results will Definately come down with such papers

Replied 05 November 2016

Aarti Raheja (ca final) (36 Points)
Replied 05 November 2016

most questions came from study material. v less from PM....

(Guest)
Yeah but I just saw module. All points are there. I think for audit the best book is module only. Everything is from module. Surbhi Bansal is not good to follow now.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: