Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was Accounts exam ?

Page no : 5

priyanka (student- ca final) (79 Points)
Replied 06 November 2013

This is my last attempt for law exemption ..second group also cleared ..was happy tat i had to giv only 3 papers ...but icai ne toh vaaat laga di ...sari mehnat pe pani ..not feeling to attempt remaining ..i was never so negative before ..pata nahi ye rank wale kaise itne marks late hai ..yaha pe 40 lana bhi mushkil hai ..

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 06 November 2013

Just don worry aap sabhi ish exam me pass ho jaoge thats for sure, so prepare for the next exam...and dont ever think not to write remaining papers if you do so it will be your biggest regret.......ish exam mein aap log pakka pass...

Ca Sanjeev aggarwal (.) (26 Points)
Replied 06 November 2013

Focus on remaining exams guys...!!!

Jo ho gya use bhul jao..

prashant (student) (23 Points)
Replied 06 November 2013

all 8 marks askd for 4 marks..was so lengthy...Why icai set such lengthy..i cud solve d whole paper but could due to lengthy paper..4 question on 16 marks instead of 3..all simple chaps askd for 4 marks..in 7 mins how can one solve investment accounting question they asked and add and account current too..icai pls show mercy on students and think twice before settin such papers..Now i have to study hard for law.

Animesh (Tax Consultant) (62 Points)
Replied 06 November 2013

@ priya if u hve solve 2 que. than icai will check both answers and will allot marks in which u get more marks but it also depends on checkers wish

SanJay (dont know) (27 Points)
Replied 06 November 2013

Too tough paper....n lengthy also....I didt do total of two qustion also :(

ca aspirant (student) (128 Points)
Replied 07 November 2013

well now we all know why the teachers were telling us that be ready for change in trend...paper was lengthy as well as tricky..well lets hope for the best

Divya (CA Final student) (272 Points)
Replied 07 November 2013

If this is going to be the trend setter...Its impossible for average students to pass CA. Not everyone has the brains to solve everything analytically in the exam hall..Moreover the pass % is also on a decreasing trend.. Whatte waste of money buyinf RTP n practise manual..Nothing gets tested from there too!!

Dhaval (Business) (21 Points)
Replied 08 November 2013

I think sagar have got d paper in advance I means couple of days before

Narendra choudhary (mumbai) (109 Points)
Replied 12 November 2013

AS KA 1bhi q nahi kar paya yaar except AS12

Narendra choudhary (mumbai) (109 Points)
Replied 12 November 2013

Band bja di sugar ki

Kumar (Student) (211 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

All Q from tulsian, but who does all the sums from Tulsian, its so huge

Kumar (Student) (211 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

Jino ne Accounting standards nahi kiya, unki to VAAT lag gayi hogi.

AS in Q1, generally asked in Q7

Amalgmation and internal reconstruction was the biggest joke, expected atleast 20 marks would come, aur aya kya? Baba ji ka thullu

Only partnership was short and easy

Manash Ghosh (CA FINALIST) (27 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

Sagar u think all we r idiot. Just write d FR paper answer in 3hr & we will ascertain how good u r than us

SHAARIF LATEEF (NA) (22 Points)
Replied 23 November 2013

Even the gentleman who had set the paper cant solve the question paper and had merely showed his so-called intelligensia before and at the cost of the aspiring students career. May God grant him some mind and heart!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: