EASYOFFICE

How to submit the demand of tax credit mismatch?

Page no : 2

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1691 Points)
Replied 05 September 2016

i go to my pending action click Demand is correct and its takes automatically submitted, without asking BSR code date anying thing.AND now showing demand is correct but already demand is paid earlier what shall i do now.

John Mcguire (Professional) (245 Points)

this is what happens when you dont read carefully.  ou have to disagree with demand NOT agree with it.  Take your time buddy and do it slowly

Yes sir i made a great mistake what shall i do now is there is any way to get relief as already i have paid demand ones.I have done as per US SHARMA said who knows such things happens.

Venkatesh Dangeti (CA Final) (881 Points)

An message pops up saying you can't disagree later.I never opted for that option before

IS there now other way to disagree.

John Mcguire (Professional) (245 Points)

hey buddy..do a rectification.  its very simple, ask one of he members to open your account and he//she will do it for you.  trust them with your login credentials.  the only way left is to do a rectification.  I am sure , you will make a mistake there..so ask for help.  In fact you could even get back the excess amount you paid. but do it slowly.

1 Like

Venkatesh Dangeti (CA Final) (881 Points)

Rectification Might be a solution

watch this video for procedure 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTOZionV3U

1 Like

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)

Disagree  demand  is  filing  of  rectification u/s  154, 

there are three situations 

a)  the  tax is paid  before the  filing  the return, but  not  displayed in return  by the assesee at the time of filing

b) the tax is paid  after  filing the return,  but  before date of intimation u/s  143(1) or  assessment 

c) the tax is paid after getting intimation from the department u/s 143(1) or regular  assessment 

in situation a) and b) sec 154  may be exercised, but in case of c)  confirming the demand and payment is used,  

in some  cases where TDS  details mismatch  revised return is also invited, 

--------------------

now 

the payment  made by the assessee in either a) b) or c) is  reflected in 26AS, if it belongs  to same  AY,  then the demand and payment  both will appear in same  AY  sheet, and department  dont not  chase the assesee on this issue.   

--------------------

after all 

always read the department  orders and reconcile with your filings,  and point to the differences,  

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)

Originally posted by : Ashim kr Ray
Sir,

Please advice me, i have Tax credit mismatch for which demand rise Rs 4800. i have paid the demand and its shows again rectification processed Demand determine please advice what should i do?

rectification is already filed, as per the assesee post,  and  from the total convo it  appears that the challan data entered in rectification is not maching, however the  assessee can say better that afterprocessing of rectification what order he /she got 

In my case my situaton is C  an as i paid the demand it has been shown in 26AS for the AY 2014-15.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: