Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to start a ca firm: i need help

Page no : 2

Paddy (seeker) (66 Points)
Replied 23 November 2015

Hii, Its very unfortunate for our profession that its very difficult to collect payments for all the hard work we Put in for our clients I have experienced after completing accounting the client rejected my work by employing some one else without my knowledge.. I think ICAI must take some steps to safeguard the small CAs

Replied 23 November 2015

Hii, Its very unfortunate for our profession that its very difficult to collect payments for all the hard work we Put in for our clients I have experienced after completing accounting the client rejected my work by employing some one else without my knowledge.. I think ICAI must take some steps to safeguard the small CAs

Replied 23 November 2015

Replied 23 November 2015

Replied 23 November 2015

Replied 23 November 2015

Replied 23 November 2015

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 23 November 2015

Originally posted by : Subho Banerjee
hello every one... My elder sister is a CA and hold COP. and I am in CA final.. she wants to run her own firm.. she has opened one firm now how will she get client.. what is the procedure to get govt audits, bank audits and other types of work of a CA .. I am working as her assistant. plz let me know some valuable procedure. we don't know how to get work of a CA. plz provide us complete details ..

For bank concurrent and stock audits you become eligible after around 3 years of full time practice. As for statutory audits of banks and other PSUs,you need to have atleast one FCA on your rolls,more the partners better the audits.Hence it is advisable to start working under a CA first,gain some experience and then plunge into practice,otherwise without guidance you will not be able to make it yourself easily.

Sharmadev (FA) (21 Points)
Replied 23 November 2015

Mr Subho Banerjee Please contact me for further dialogue After 9pm any day 0091 91006 33 717

Jagadishwaran Guruswamy (1 Points)
Replied 13 December 2015

Hello Subho,

Can you please text your email id to 8885028100 or send me a test mail on jagadish @ hicpl.com

Cheers

arijit (WEBTEL SOFTWARE PVT LTD (ASM))   (29 Points)
Replied 14 January 2016

you can built a ca website form any company to promote your business

Ex-https://cavirtual.in/

For more you can contact me Arijit- 9330631101

nitin jain (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 18 February 2016

Problem In Market

There are so many peoples around us,who dont have any taxation knowledge regarding TDS (like how to claim TDS Refund) ,&  their tax saving features,
Finally I want to say that nobody has the perfect ,or well fit knowldge of Taxation work & planning.

For Getting Client;-

1. First of all you should get some visiting cards of your firm.
2. Tell everybody( friends & Relaives) and also to those to  whom you have casual speaking terms.

3. In starting you may be do the small kind of work for free of cost to get clients for next year or in        future.
   Eg. you should file income tax returns for free of your known person or others also this will be a               effective step which I follow in present. 

For  more Guidence you can call me on my no. 9015050024

Between 1.00 pm to 1.30 Pm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: