How to show expenses in schedule bp in itr-3 in case of income earned from firm only

ANURAG BANSAL (20 Points)

19 October 2018  
Dear Sir, I am a Partner in a Firm and earn Interest Income, Remuneration and profit from the Firm. I do not have any other Proprietory Business. I used to fill ITR-2 till last year but it seems i have to fill ITR-3 this Assessment year (A.y 2018-19). Sir, i am filling "Share of Income from Firm only" as my "Nature of Business" in ITR-3. I am also filling my details of Interest Income from the firm in "Column A24 of Schedule BP". However, there is no column to show Expenses that i have incurred to earn this income (which was present in all previous years in ITR-2). For Eg- I have taken a loan from Mr.A and put that as capital in the Firm. Now the Interest that i am paying to Mr.A was treated as Expenses incurred to earn interest from the firm and was accordingly set off. However, this year there is no column to show these expenses. You are kindly requested to please advise me how to proceed further. Thanking you in advance.