How to secure First Rank in CA final

Hi

My final new course exams are due in nov 09 .. ill appear for both grps..

Please suggest strategy / planning technique to scure the best marks possible  .. i got 10 months in total (approx) -   say on nov 16 th exams will be over :)

In  10 months, what shud be the startegy - the most important thinmg sto cover- 1..2...3..subjectwise

 

I would really appeciate seniors who have cleared finals to give advice..

 

regards ,

 anu

Replies (4)
EVEN I AM GOING TO TAKE EXAM IN THIS NOV. IF YOU GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PLZ FORWSRD IT TO ME AND IF I GET I WILL DO THE SAME. TK CR

EVEN I AM GOING TO TAKE EXAM IN THIS NOV. IF YOU GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PLZ FORWSRD IT TO ME AND IF I GET I WILL DO THE SAME. TK CR

EVEN I AM GOING TO TAKE EXAM IN THIS NOV. IF YOU GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PLZ FORWSRD IT TO ME AND IF I GET I WILL DO THE SAME. TK CR

 First go for theory subjects then for practical.

plan in such a that you should be able to reavise atleast for 3times completely

Prepare different strategy for different subject 

Best of Luck

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details