How to rise from zero

Greetings!

I am Bcom graduate. I just gave my CS(comany secreatary) june final exam. I am extreme introvert, less talkative. I was working in service sector, but I could not bear my boss's insult of my nature, I felt, I would be unfit for that job and i quit the same. Last month, when I was preparing for Cs exam, my girl friend left me for reason I am very boring.  It made me very low and I could not do well in exam. Before taking Cs course I have not analysed its applicability to my nature or skill set. Company secretary is dynamic, versatile and need to have great skills. But I dont have many skills and my attempt to hone some of them, gone in vein.

Having my above situation, Is there any chance for me to work in Company secretary field? Or I need to look for fields which suite to my nature, such as accounting, auditing, data entry etc?

Your word or words or piece of advise, will be great help, in my decision of shaping future direction.

Thank you all.

 

Replies (3)
Hello i must say that u r in many ways like me. even i hv one more weakness that is sensitivity which makes me less confident n i ever start Shivering whenevr i m at new place or hold new things in my hand even going to a place after sometimes. i appeared CA FINAL exams dis May n after dat whn i went to my CAs office, i shivered for a while. dis makes me feel vry inferior. i dont hv control over my shivering n emotions. but it does not mean dat i should left wht i hv chosen. at least a try must be there after becoming Ca. similarly i wud like to say to u that u must take a step in this field. dis might help u to chnge urself. going away from d problem is not d solution of dat. go ahead. world is waiting for u.. n pls dont mind as i used informal lang.
Motivational books pada karo.. Video dekha karo.. Try to interact with people who inspire you.. Samjh k chalo duniya aisi hi rahegi.. Feel karna chod do.. Ek kaan se suno dusre se nikal do..

Thank you Rajat and JMD

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details