How to read better and faster

CA MD IMRAN (Chartered Accountant) (2095 Points)

21 November 2016  

How to read better and faster I guaranteed that your speed of reading will be boost up even twice, thrice as per your capacity.

1. Do not expect that, I am already a fastest reader, but be confident i am going to fastest and efficient reader, there is infinite scope of improvement.

2. I have the ability to read much faster than now I used to read.

3. While reading All distracting thought put out of your mind, unite your mind, hear, conscious thinking & subconscious thinking, then totally immersed in reading.

4. Understand quickly, respond accurately & fully immediate concentration.

5. Read purposefully for getting central idea. Gist out main content from bulk.

6. There should be so purposeful involvement that inner distraction cannot occur, mind wondering completely eliminated & external world completely non-exist.

7. More dependency on your peripheral vision, push ahead with conscious speed.

8. Try to sense broad pattern of author thinking, avoid unnecessary regression.

9. Consciously skip unimportant, linking or auxiliary verb for example- the, a ,an, for, etc. Your subconscious mind will automatically cover those things.

10. Keep speed rate as your ability to concentrate.

11. Have a aim to understand the ideas more quickly by mobilizing yourself for quick reading. Read under slight speed pressure with definite purpose.

12. Merely words are nothing without its visualisation. So while reading visualise and play video in mind of whatever you are reading.

13. While reading you must have definite purpose of getting the main ideas quickly. In other words get in, get the thought, and get out quickly.

14. Let's have a flexible and volatile reading style, that is fast on easier sentence and slow on complex sentence.

15. Concentrate for more accurate comprehension, sharper and more immediate concentration.

16. As deep as involved in your reading, As greater mastery over grasping and visualisation.

17. When you determined your own speed of reading no one can slow down your speed, Initially on class 12 my reading speed was 80 WPM, But now 350WPM.

18. Do not read letter by Letter or word by word, try to cover a sentence or atleast four word on each fixation of your eye, greater the fixation faster the reading speed.

19. Do you know the secret of eye. The eye reads only when it is stop, During movement it doesn't read. Your eye for each fixation takes a fraction of second, it is during a momentary pause that eye reads in fixation.

20. Reading activity is not carried out by your eye, it is a mental activity, Eye is just a sensory extension to your brain, which capture image and transmit to your brain.

21. Spend shorter time in each fixation.

22. Your are well aware of processor speed and printer speed, Processor process the data in nanosecond and printer prints line by line or page by page very slow, during that time processor is idle. If you are a slow reader you are in very loss, you are printing image very slow and your mind processing too fast, then what the mind does during such gap, you know well. During Such gap, your mind get distracted with distracting thought and damage your concentration and comprehension.

23. Where ever you are reading should be a peaceful and comfortable place.

24. Success comes from interest, passion and enthusiasm. Do you know? Our mind contain billion of cell whatever we remember store in between two cell, As stronger as connection the between two cell as long as retention. As you will hurry up and enjoy, As stronger the connection.

25. Dear friends, Difficulties falls in every life, but if your will create pressure it will leads to nothing, Pressure damage your performance, and your bad performance damage you. So always give your best forget the rest.

26. Today, whatever you are is the result of past and what will you be tomorrow? Is the result of today. Please do not become sentimental to thing about past, it is never going to change your future. Now is the only time you have future lies in that. Never postponed anything, postponing doing thing means postponing your progress and postponed time never come in life.

27. You have infinite capabilities of reading, you are able to finish every day a book, do you know you can read out ICAI Audit 1st module of 675 pages in just Six day or more or less as per your ability. But your power has been destroyed by yourself by depending on tuition that when four month or six month of tuition will be over, when would I complete our book, when would I start to remember, Although from both tuition or Reading ICAI book you get only understanding.

To remember you must have to do your own effort.