Easy Office
LCI Learning

how to prepare MAfA

Page no : 2

abhishek (Chartered Accountant) (287 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

hi jyoti... do one thng for precticles go with SN Shridhar nd for theroy go with compilation after reading you feel dat our ICAI's compilation hv some mistakes but dont worry bcz its more thn enough for theory.....according to my classmates i was very gud with MAFA but i was unable to gt more thn 58.....but ya i was quite confident bout it and i cleared my all exam in 1st attempt.... i hv so many shortcut tips for solving problem in MAFA but i cant post it on caclub but i really want to spread it.....

abhishek (Chartered Accountant) (287 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

and try to give both grp.....

Satish shastri (CA final Student) (91 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

hiiii jyothi, u have done ur coaching now it is easy to recall concepts nd all, jst go through CA module or padhuka. in padhuka presentation is excellent.

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 30 January 2010

Hey jothy

This is my opinion. IF u wanna study mafa, just work out all the problems in compiler. if u start learning concepts full, u will not have time to complete. Moreover, our institute dont have qualified people to set a quality exam question in finance. I am will show u lots of bull sh*t questions asked in exams which will defeat the concept. For ex, in a problem, they used current liablity in debt equity ratio, and in another problem they have added returns of all stocks in portfolio to get market returns etc. So no matter how strong u r in concepts, it doesnt matter. Just work out compiler. I read compiler and cleared. I couldnt understand certain steps in compiler because they are NONSENSE. but still i managed to clear in mafa. JUst work out all probs in compiler. U should clear in first shot.

jagruti supekar (CA Final) (335 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

Hi all.I hv got S.D.Bala book+Tarun Mahajan Sir's notes.Whether it's necessary to buy A.N.Shridhar book?Coz everybody suggested for A.N.Shridar.M preparing MAFA with T.M.Sir's notes but in some chapters,I hv no solutions or Ans. available of the same notes problems as I didn't attend some lectures.For that M going through Bala Book such as Capital Budgeting. Now I will try to solve compilation also.Is this sufficient or I must go for A.N.Shridhar? Please suggest me.

CA Ankit Singhal (Income Tax Consultant) (38 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

Can any one suggest me about Rajesh Makkar Sir Class Notes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: