Easy Office
Easy Office

How to prepare effective notes

Page no : 6

(Guest)

THANKS FOR MAKING ME AWARE OF URS THIS POST. ITS VERY  GOOD AND IT ENCOURAGES THE STUDENT TO PREPARE THERE OWN HANDWRITTEN NOTES  AT THE SAME TIME IT BOOSTS THE ENTHUSIAM OF THOSE WHO MAKE THEIR OWN HANDWRITTEN NOTES.EVEN I DO THE SAME TILL NOW . 

KEEP SHARING  

Ankur (Ipcc student) (332 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

thanks a lot ... i never write more than thanks in any article  but this article was good 

CA Usha Agrawal (Chartered Accountant) (102 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

resham...it's really a very useful post...everybody must read this post...

Archana Das (CA Final student) (622 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

very useful

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ Bharath bhaiya, Chragji, Kinjal, Rekha, Amitji, Sureshji, Shekhar, Manjulji, Sanat sir, Arniv, Usha di, Archana - Thank you so much for all your comments...

@ Abhijitji -Thank you for your wishes... Yes I did put in a lot of efforts in this..

@ Saumya Jaitley - Thanks dear... Good to know that even you prepare notes that too so diligently... Great!

@ Nikhil  - Yes you are very right... as Sanjay sir said... that your half work would be over when you preapare notes and as Vikash said... It will get imprinted in your mind ( literally chhap jata hai!!)

Thanks for your in-depth analysis... 

@ Sunil Ahir ji - Thank you so much... i really spent so much time putting the quotes at the right place.... making sure to make it interesting and also edit it well... Now I know I succeeded to a great Extent!!

@ Shweta Tripathi - So finally you found out how to comment... Thanks a lot dear.

@ Ankur - I know that very well that you hardly write anything more than thanks in most of the posts...

@ Mallika - First of all thanks... and for your question... I don't know how much you are prepared for the upcoming exams... But i would like to tell you that at the time when i only had 4 months left I was thinking same that now there isn't enough time...

But then i had kept a test for myself the next day and i could recall all those topics for which i made notes... I have stated in the article that you need to be fast... Keep high standards for yourself... Believe that you can complete a chapter in 3 days... Read fast.. Keep a schedule on hourly basis...You need not make notes for each and every topic...

One more thing - you will find many files on caclub where the exhaustive chapters have been given in a gist... Study that first.. get an overall idea..then do indeth study... Try it out friend.. Atleast for a weeks time.. You might find a lot of surprises when you browse your notebook again and see so many notes... that too the fact that you will remember it all...

1 Like

@ CA. $ahar$h @ (Student) (338 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm

One of the most useful article for everyone. Great work girl and awesum quotes at the very right moments.

1 Like

(Guest)

Amazingly awesome !!!!!!!!

well its nt jst abt the way u have presented bt it also shows ur hardwrk ...n the time spent by u upon this .

mindblowing ....n really gud handwriting .

yr exam me aisa likha hoga to bygod  teacher to fida ho gaya hoga tumhari handwriting pe ...extra mark 4 gud handwriting .

1 Like

CA Riswa Parekh (Practicing) (1591 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

Thanx for sharing its really helpfull to allstudents

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

This post enhanced/increase the value/useability of caclubindia.

BALU A HELPING HAND... written few days back ---

CCI BECAME TOP FAV PROFESSIONAL SITE, IT HAPPEND BECAUSE OF HAVING GREAT PEOPLE AND NEW TALENTED PEOPLE HAVE JOINED RECENTLY...

OLD TALENTED+NEW TALENTED=MAKING CCI ROCKS.....

Resham you proved it.

With Regards

CA Ravi sisodia

1 Like

Replied 11 January 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

This post enhanced/increase the value/useability of caclubindia.

BALU A HELPING HAND... written few days back ---

CCI BECAME TOP FAV PROFESSIONAL SITE, IT HAPPEND BECAUSE OF HAVING GREAT PEOPLE AND NEW TALENTED PEOPLE HAVE JOINED RECENTLY...

OLD TALENTED+NEW TALENTED=MAKING CCI ROCKS.....

Resham you proved it.

With Regards

CA Ravi sisodia

THank you so much sir for this motivation!!

Thanks Saharsh , Palak, Riswa!!

1 Like

pooja jay hirani (article) (58 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

WORTH READING AND IMPLEMENTING

THNKS .......

1 Like

Naman (Final ca) (296 Points)
Replied 28 January 2011

grt work resham

ii feel many people have their own way of making notes as per their need

this is one the best one

1 Like

AKSHIT MALHOTRA (C.A Final Student) (1337 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

VERY WELL SAID RESHMA

Replied 31 January 2011

Originally posted by : AKSHIT MALHOTRA

VERY WELL SAID RESHMA

Its Resham.... Not Reshma...

Anyways... thanks

thanks everyone else.... glad to have been of help...!!

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

WHAT AN ARTICLE ITS MARVELLOUS ONE, WONDERFUL POST RESHAM ..

WHERE YOU KEPT YOUR IDEIAS AND TALENT THIS DAYS,

"YOUR LIKE A DIAMOND CAME OUT OF BOX AND SHINING VERY BRIGHT WITH LOTS OF TALENTS"..

https://www.a1-diamond.com/images/diamond.jpg

BEST OF LUCK RESHAM

REGARDS

BALU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: