How to Plan your study for upcoming exams........

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

04 February 2011  

Many of the students who have cleared 1st group of Final and have given many attempts for 2nd group must be thinking what the hell is with ICAI........ why dont they clear people in 2nd group??

Why are they mudrers of many carrier oriented people!!!!!

Lets face few facts :

The results of nov 10 tells that even the failed candidate can go and grab a rank# so thinking of manipulation of results should be striked off from our minds.

Clearing 2nd group on standalone basis is a hard nut to crack compared to 1st group.

Most of the time we think in which book we should use for studying 2nd group, but we never think that what is our mistake that we cant even score 40 in each subject.

Scoring anything less that 40 is something like having a very bad day @ office or just studying for 30 hrs before the exam. so it clearly shows that we are not ready to walk an extra mile to reach 40 first and then take an long day to reach 50 in that subject.                                                                                                                                                                                          Now lets talk about which books to read to clear the 2nd group? well this is one of the stupid ? to be asked. As far i know we hardly go through modules and we never know where the gem lies. we have gone through various authors various notes but still dint get the result.                                                                                                                                                     Now as you have tried many times lets make it different by trying the module. the benefit that you will get is that you will be in line with what ICAI wants us to know and not the shortcut notes that we adopt from classes.                                                                                                 Has anyone thought the notes that we get from our classes where we can see some graphs some charts some neumonics etc arrived from??? The thing is that they have prepared their own notes years back and that still work good for teaching bunch of fools who do not want to bring their gem out by preparing their own confortable notes

I have made the same mistakes and i know i have screwed myself. Well never late then ever i have realised that i ll prepare my own notes because  i know what i can remember for ever and what i need to refer before going to exams. The notes will be mine i will know where i have written what ? which will eventually help me in writing a notes which  i can easily go through the 30 hrs that i get before the exams.                                                                                                If you liked the above then let me know i ll guide you how u can write your notes and how much time you would require to write it.