HOW TO PASS CA EXAM

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)

25 January 2010  

HAI,
 ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS OF CA’S. I AM VERY VERY OLD STUDENT ( PASSED MY IST GROUP –FINAL-IN NOV 1992) OF THIS REPUTED INSTITUTE AND COULD NOT ATTEMPT EXAMS DUE TO MY JOBS AND CAREER PROBLEMS AND I HAD ATTEMPTED SERIOUSLY FROM NOVE09 AND FOUND A SEA CHANGE IN STUDY PATTERN AND EVALUATION SYSTEM OF CA INSTITUTE . I CAN SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING TIPS FOR MY SELF AND ALL ASPIRANTS OF CA’S.
v     For Cost and Accounts. Lots of practice of all important topics . At least seven times for a whole chapter until u r not able to understand a questions just at glance and a quick frame in your mind 4 answer. Pl makes a notes for theory portion also and do not miss it please.
v     For theory you must read your subjects first time like a novel and second time point out for important topics of the chapter and third time like a expert for bullet point of the most important . Fourth time u must be able to conceptualize the chapter and its contents by just overlooking any chapter.
v      FOR exam TIME  pl make a very brief handouts for just quick review. most important point -u must discuss orally with your friend important topics just at ease with handouts. it will give you permanent memory.
v     i am 100 % sure you must get success. Believe in you and have positive attitude always.
v     More over remember Success do not have any shortcuts it .
v       Thanks  n best of luck  for MAY 10 EXAMS.