Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to Manage to CA Exam May 10 exam...Dont miss it

Page no : 2

kalyan (Finance Manager ) (91 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Hi Vivek,

I really killing my self in terms of Costing paper you have mentioned the point  that seeing the solution with out  analysing or trying etc.  so from now on i will  follow your advice  for all practical  papers.  it's really a excellent article.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalyan.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Originally posted by : kalyan

Hi Vivek,

I really killing my self in terms of Costing paper you have mentioned the point  that seeing the solution with out  analysing or trying etc.  so from now on i will  follow your advice  for all practical  papers.  it's really a excellent article.

Thanks and Regards,

Kalyan.

Then you can success the exam......

Replied 15 February 2010

Originally posted by : kartikeyan

Hi Mr vivek,

thank you so much for your valuable inputs. In practical papers like accounts, MAFA i have confident.

But really me lacking confident in law and audit. I dont understand how people get 60+ in these theory papers. i faced the same problem in intermediate also. If you can throw some light on how to tackle law and audit it will be of great help to me.

Dear karthik....

The attachment of the file is how to score gfod mark on Audit papers...I think it will immense of help to you

Attached File : 7 39 how to score 60 in audit.doc downloaded: 147 times

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation) (226 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Dear Sir

You have solved my big problem about answer writng  that we have to make headings and sub headings.

It is to request you that how to solve the problem of Failing in aggregate in last attempt i scored 194 marks in Ist Group and 180 marks in 2 Group and paased in all subjects. Please advice

Thanks

Saurabh Sharma

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation) (226 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Dear Sir

You have solved my big problem about answer writng  that we have to make headings and sub headings.

It is to request you that how to solve the problem of Failing in aggregate in last attempt i scored 194 marks in Ist Group and 180 marks in 2 Group and paased in all subjects. Please advice

Thanks

Saurabh Sharma

Replied 15 February 2010

Originally posted by : saurabh sharma

Dear Sir

Thanks

Saurabh Sharma

Target any one  paper as 60 mark or select two papers out of which you need to secure 55 each...For Group 2 you can choose MICS and IDT as a target paper...Or Costing or IDT as target papers...

For Group one you can select MAFA or Law as a target papers or Accounts or Law as a target papers or Audit or Law as a choice ....

sheetal thacker (Officer Audit) (74 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Thankyou very much sir, specially for costing .I cleared my first group and going to crack 2nd grp this time .

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

thanks a lot

Replied 01 March 2010

The main purpose of this post is for boosting up the students

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: