Easy Office
Easy Office

how to happy in life

Page no : 2

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

The ultimate purpose of this life is joy and happiness.  We maximize our joy by pursuing it indirectly.  Simply pursue the purposes of life and the Joy will flow magnetically to us.

Sir, You have beautifully explained the way persuing Happiness.

Very Nice.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

these are simple ways to be happy in life. If you are one of the many people who think happiness is so elusive, think again.

Thanks............

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

1. Honor Yourself: Remember what the flight attendant says, "Put your own oxygen mask on first." You are of no use to anyone else if you have not taken care of your own needs first - this includes your own emotional, as well as physical, well-being.

2. Forgive Everyone For Everything: Forgiveness is a gift to yourself. YOU created the stress in your life by getting angry, and YOU can instantly remove that stress by granting forgiveness. Expressing your forgiveness to the other is optional - internalizing that forgiveness is required in order to live a joyful life. Don't forget to also forgive yourself for everything you regret ever having done or not done.

3. Have Gratitude For All Of Life: As with forgiveness, gratitude is a gift to yourself. Saying "thank you" is a powerful way to create great relationships, but the real power of gratitude is internalizing an immense thankfulness for your very existence - everything that has ever occurred or failed to occur in your life.

4. Respect Your Mind: Faith is powerful, but it is no substitute for observing, paying attention, weighing alternatives, and choosing with intention. Without conscious choice, there is no freedom or happiness.

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

5. Design Your Future: Don't be a passive tumbleweed blown by the winds of life. Envision the future you want, and then take action to create that future. Often, you will fail. Plan again and take action again.

6. Begin Today, and Never Give Up: There is no better time to begin than today - each and every "today." When obstacles stop you, think of new ways to reach your goals. In the words of the Oriental proverb, "Fall seven times, stand up eight."

7. Be Of Service To Others By Radiating Happiness: Being of service is one of the greatest paths to happiness, but remember that your greatest service to others is the person that you are, rather than the tasks you accomplish. Your greatest gift to others is to give them happiness, and by far the most powerful way to do that is to be an example of happiness and to radiate that happiness to others.

8. Dance Lightly With Life: Life does not have to be a serious undertaking. You will make mistakes, you will feel regrets, and eventually, you will die - so what? Happiness comes from dancing lightly with life - playing hopscotch on the river of life - leaping gracefully from joy to joy while laughing at the threats of calamity - even laughing hysterically at our human frailness when we do fall into the muddy torrent.

9. Know Unity With Spirit: There are as many ways to connect with Spirit as there are people - each of us has our own way to receive strength and serenity from the Infinite. Your life will be happier if you acknowledge that you are not alone, become open to that presence, and create ritual to celebrate your connection. 

2 Like

Replied 31 January 2011

Sir very nice post from your side. I have added something to such a nice post. 

These are excerpts from a mail sent to me.........

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

WoW WoW!!

How effective these tips are....

Keep on sharing more of such posts sir.... Mind becomes peaceful after these!!

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

And really such nice words.... You really add very well Pulkit...

8. Dance Lightly With Life: Life does not have to be a serious undertaking. You will make mistakes, you will feel regrets, and eventually, you will die - so what? Happiness comes from dancing lightly with life - playing hopscotch on the river of life - leaping gracefully from joy to joy while laughing at the threats of calamity - even laughing hysterically at our human frailness when we do fall into the muddy torrent.

1 Like

Replied 31 January 2011

@ Pulkit ji, i appreciate you for your great efforts.  keep it up dear

@ Resham, thanks for comment.

1 Like

Replied 31 January 2011

My gesture has not been conveyed as i have exceeded the limit of number of thanks allowed in a day.

Replied 31 January 2011

@ Ravi Sir - Same case with me...thx limit exceeded....Hamare liye sabse bada thx ye hai ki aap hamari post padh rahe hai...

@ Resham - Thx alot...

(Guest)

RIGHT...VERY TRUE  ..

I M SURE  VERY  SOON  U  WILL BE A SAINT  .....THANKS FOR GUIDING  ....appreciate you for your great efforts   ....AWASOME ADVICE AND MORE IMPROTANTLY  A THROUGH KNOWLEDGE WHAT EVER U SAY  .. ONE THINK I ALWAYS WONDER FROM WHERE WHERE U GET SO MUCH OF ENERGY ..WORK LATE NIGHT  UP EARLY MORNING ..OFFICE WORKS  ..SUGGESTIONG ..SOLVING QUERYS  AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER GIVEN UP  U R INTERNAL GROWTH  ...CAN U PLZ  PUT SOME ADVICE IN U NEXT POST HOW  TO GET LOTS AND LOTS OF ENERGY TO DO ALL THIS ..PLZ

THANKS WITH REGARDS

1 Like

(Guest)

THE NINE POINT IS THE FACT AND TRUTH OF LIFE

EARLY WE KNOW MORE WE HAPPY  ...HAPPINESS LIES IN SMALL THINGS

VERY TRUE

Replied 01 February 2011

Originally posted by : ramsinghania

RIGHT...VERY TRUE  ..

I M SURE  VERY  SOON  U  WILL BE A SAINT  .....THANKS FOR GUIDING  ....appreciate you for your great efforts   ....AWASOME ADVICE AND MORE IMPROTANTLY  A THROUGH KNOWLEDGE WHAT EVER U SAY  .. ONE THINK I ALWAYS WONDER FROM WHERE WHERE U GET SO MUCH OF ENERGY ..WORK LATE NIGHT  UP EARLY MORNING ..OFFICE WORKS  ..SUGGESTIONG ..SOLVING QUERYS  AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER GIVEN UP  U R INTERNAL GROWTH  ...CAN U PLZ  PUT SOME ADVICE IN U NEXT POST HOW  TO GET LOTS AND LOTS OF ENERGY TO DO ALL THIS ..PLZ

THANKS WITH REGARDS

Ram ji,

jeb me chota bacha ta  teb papa kehte the "Gyan(knowledge) batane se badhta hai."

me to yhi kar raha hu.  CCI se mere knowledge update rhti h. muge be sekne ko milta h.

ENERGY caheye tho Surendra sir, Balu sir, Sanjay sir, Ankur sir, Warrier sir, Manmohan ji, Pulkit, Sanyam, sss, Resham, San ke article/forum/reply ko read khro, energy apne aap aa jayegi.

4 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

Originally posted by : ramsinghania

RIGHT...VERY TRUE  ..

THANKS WITH REGARDS

Dear  Ramsinghania,

I am really happy that our messages could awake and guide you not for continuing your CA but to think positively about the life. 

What is personally feel; the God is very very kind. If you pray him with true heart; he will help you. In inspirational quotes; sometimes I have quoted nobody else is there to help you. That is also true because you are also a part of God's functioning.  Whenever you do something; do it like God of Self (not of others). 

Regarding energy; it would like to share that our soul has unlimited power. In  Freedom Fight Revolution of India, the contribution of Maharshi Arvind is not less although very few know about it. He did meditation for the sake of freedom of India ! And surprisingly our country got independence on 15th August; the birth day of Maharshi Arvind. 

Every person has same power !

Can you believe this ?

For your knowledge I give a very simple example :

Suppose we both go to Agra.

( Humour : Agra ka naam sun-te hi log ye samajhte hai ki pagal-khane jane ki baat kar rahe  hai).

After returning; your expressions and my expressions will differ in words although  feeling was the  same !

Continuing above; suppose after one month we sit to think for Agra visit. How much time it will take to think about Agra ? In certain seconds or part thereof; we can think about it.

It means our mind has  equal capacity to think about a past thing in seconds.

Then where is the difference ? Some people concentrate on the subject and some just enjoy for moments when they see. You can concentrate on the things in which either you have interest or which are important for you.

If you have interest; then definitely you have zeal to work on it. But when you feel it is important; it gives pressure to your mind and you will not enjoy doing it.  

Now choice is yours what to consider a job : Your interest or the Compulsion.

If you don't know how to do meditation; join some Yoga Shivir.

( Hindustan me gyan free me milta he; koi lene wala chahiye - whether it is applicable to above post )?  

Aaj Ka Satsang Pur-na Hua !

6 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

Such types of sharing isregularly flowing at caclub  now  which I think is very beneficial to  all students. 

Please refer the following link shared by a student :

/forum/why-i-am-failed--125080.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: