how to file sec 119(2)(b)

good evening respected members,
I forgot to e verify my return for ay 15-16, I filled presumptive income my tax refund was 100000, cpc informed me my return was invalid
now I want to file my return under sec 119(2)(b)
please tell how to file my return under this section? or is there any way to back my refund?

thank you.
Replies (10)
https://www.hrblock.in/guides/section-119-2b/
file written application before your jurisdictional CIT
Yes... I agreed to Mr Rama Krishnan View., Contact and File application to Your CIT... (App is not support 2nd reply in same way)
sir, is there any format letter to cit
No more specific formats. You can write your own...
Also see the following link...


https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/details.asp?mod_id=2668459
sir cit, means my Ito was jeypore Odisha, now I want to write letter to Ito jeypore or not
and I got message from online or offline
why because while filling return under this sec system shows reply to notice

thank you
just address your application to pr.cit odisha... it'll be automatically forwarded to your jurisdictional CIT
is it letter in register post or speed post
any of the above can be opted
sir, only letter is required to send or add any other documents

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details