Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to complete this lengthy paper?

Page no : 2

arabinda (ARTICLED CLERK) (35 Points)
Replied 29 January 2008

and also dont go through lots of books just refer a standard book for ur preparation

Dhanraj (CA Final) (561 Points)
Replied 07 February 2008

Hello friends You all have given your valuable advice. I am very much grateful to all of you for expressing your opinion. It would be of great help for me and I hope I clear it this time. Thanks again.

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 12 March 2008

Even I had the same problem. I failed twice in costing though I had 63 and 62 in tax and IT. I suggest you concentrate mainly on big chapters namely Process costing,ABC and overheads. Never attempt the first question first. Attempt the other questions first and then come back to it. Concentrate on theory.

Professional (Article Trainee & C.A Finalist)   (31 Points)
Replied 13 March 2008

hey ya the paper is always lenghty and it would be so in every attempt i beleive. u r not the only one suffering i think atleast 80% of the students experience the same problem even i faced it. So wt i would advice u is : 1) Spend atleast 5 0r 10 mins on reading the paper after u receive it. Dunno immediately start answering the questions.Find out the questions which will take less time and can fetch u more marks. U'll have plenty of options in the exam attempt the question which consumes less time. 2) Prepare ABC Costing Very well it's the easiest and can fetch u good marks as well. 3) Always for any exam the first question that u attempt should be the one that ur very sure and comfortable with. As ur performance in the first question sets ur confidence for ur rest of the paper. ALL THE VERY BEST DIS TIME. I Know u'll definitely make it this time. Never Quit. All The Best Again.

(Guest)

Same here ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: