Easy Office
LCI Learning

How to calculate an intangible value of a software product

Page no : 2

debopriyo sanyal (Founder Director & CEO) (30 Points)
Replied 27 December 2021

But then the accurate intangible value of the software product cannot be calculated.

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)   (7290 Points)
Replied 28 December 2021

Accounting principles are simple. They are developed to measure everything accurately. And there is no measurement of cost beyond that. What ever way is convinient, people follow relevant principles. Example, depreciation. SLM method is slower than diminishing balance method. Yet companies choose that because their tax planning is not in hurry to claim all depreciation immediately. Similarly, if you include your salry, you will get a tax benefit through amortisation. There is no intagible value of an asset, ACCOUNTANTS ASSIGN A VALUE TO THEM. 

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)   (7290 Points)
Replied 28 December 2021

For further queries on taxes, use the tax section here. Many accountants know about taxes for startups.

kokker (BodyFlame) (22 Points)
Replied 18 September 2022

Hello, I want to learn a little about API integration, where can I read about it because I myself can not find anything

Yasaswi Gomes new (Finance ) (4492 Points)

Although it is very important eg. Toad application in Oracle integrated with databases, you don't have to learn anything not unless there is a good job demand. 

debopriyo sanyal (Founder Director & CEO) (30 Points)

@ kokker There are many forms of API integration. Depending upon what you are integrating with you can normally get the steps from the platform with which you are integrating.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: