Easy Office
LCI Learning

How is PCC/IPCC Accounts Paper today ?

Page no : 7

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

My two cents..........

1. NPO was not a saga. I had solved all questions in Hanif M, study mat, practise manual and paduka. So i can say i am an master in NPO problems. The question looked long, but most of it was posting only. Only few tricky adjustments. I could have solved it in 40 min, but i did it last so fell short of 5 min. my answer sheet was snatched.

2. Not a single familiar question, which could be traced in any book. Not even from study mat.

3. All these people are hellbent on failing us:-

Question paper setter

Paper checker

Time keepers in the center(who ring bell slightly before 3 hours, eating up approx 5-7 min.

Exam center people, who get money for conducting exam but have low lighting, uncomfortable benches, invigilators who unnecesarily confuse us by interpreting the rules in their own ways. And they stand ready for the bell to ring and snatch it from our hands(like dogs rushing for their meals).

The most severe blow on IPCC students was that questions of 4,5 and 10 marks were the toughest, whereas the 16 marks questions were comparitively easier. They know that students first go for short questions. It was hard to judge and attempt those 16 marks ones before those short ones. This time they wanted us to attempt 16 marks first and then go to later questions.

I am pretty sure that Inter company holding is out of syllabus for IPCC. Still it was asked.

Only way to pass with guarantee in all subjects is to study the final course syllabus and practise for finals exam, u will easily pass ipcc/pcc.

3 Like

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

I could have easily scored 70+ in any of earlier 3 papers. Only few students in the country would get 60+ in this paper.

Also, it means they will screw us in rest of the papers as well. Law will the most twisted of all, then in CAFM they will experiment with new concepts and create mind numbing questions. Tax would be impossibly hard, even Service tax and VAT will have such hard theory questions due to which we will not be able to move our pens, forget writing the whole answer.

2 Like

ACMA Ayan Paul (Analyst-Corporate Rating at CARE Ratings)   (284 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

CAN ANYONE UPLOAD THE PCC ACCOUNTS PAPER??????

Guys it still exists!!!!!

Nayan Medic (Professional + Student) (323 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

1 Like

Kapil Rao (CA Final MCOM (Accountancy))   (804 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

HERE IS THE PCC NOV 2010 PAPER

Attached File : 49 10 accounts pcc nov 10.pdf downloaded: 152 times
1 Like

ACMA Ayan Paul (Analyst-Corporate Rating at CARE Ratings)   (284 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

Originally posted by : Kapil Rao

HERE IS THE PCC NOV 2010 PAPER

Thanx Brother!!!

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

paper was eay compared to last attempt.... hope i ll clear it... some of my frenzz say correction this time will be strict as the paper was easy

RAVINDER SINGH ( IPCC STUDENT) (116 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

I HV SEEN, MOSTLY CANDIDATE SAID, IT WAS LENTHY AND TOUGH.

YAAR PAPER LENTHY NAHI HOGA TO RESULT 10% -15% KAISE AYEGA.

ANYWAY DEAR. ITS CA...............................................

2 Like

Tasleem Nissa (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

WORST & LENGTHY a lot frm AS infact  IPCC paper was quite good as compared to PCC......

1 Like

Tasleem Nissa (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

not a single question frm RTP or similar to dat even.....

Y@$#u (ipcc group 2, article) (683 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

ipcc was too lengthy... option made it more difficult.... :(

mehul (share market analyst) (33 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

just saw ur accounts pcc paper....it was a night mare i secured exepmtion in accounts in may 10 n i'm really feeling that i'm so lucky...if i had to give this paper i would have never got exepmtion but anywhere in 50's for sure....don know regarding time management though

NIDHI AGARWAL (N.A.) (26 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

nod as bad as d prev tym.......... papr wz k........

Ashok Singhal (Articled Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

What a attachment of students with CA club!

I m surprised that students r going with there exams still they r posting there replies & comments!

fabulous job done by CA club in joining all profeesionals.

Heads of to CA club.

Ashok Singhal

Dnyaneshwar (IPCC student) (78 Points)
Replied 10 November 2010

Every time ICAI has surprise to student. This time accounts paper was too lengthy. Some question are really tuff. Some are very lallo. i.e company accounts, partneship, ADD, Investment & Insurance.

Hardworkers can get easliy 50+ marks. But from my side its was too bekaar pure lag gayi yaar kya baato........................ diff. to clear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: