Easy Office
LCI Learning

how is idt paper today (old n New)

Page no : 3

CA Anuj (Chartered Accountant) (230 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Yaar 5 baje paper khatam huye aur 6 baje office se phone aa gaya!

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

HELLO FRIENDS,

AS PROMISED...ALL THE PAPERS OF CA FINAL (NEW+OLD COURSE) ARE UPLOADED ON THE BLOG...

Get Updates Related To This Blog And CA Final On Your Mobile via Free SMS, Send ON ANSHULBAFNA To 09870807070 or  ****This Is A Google Service & Secrecy of Your Number Is Assured****
1 Like

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

MAFA SOLUTIONS ARE ALSO UPLOADED ON THE BLOG.

PLZ VISIT www.anshulbafna.blogspot.com

madhur gupta (student/article ) (1022 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

EXAM was little bit technical one(old course)

basically it became so as institute knew that most of the students must have gone physically and mentally

tired and institute attacked accodingly.........................

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

hi friends 

please visit the excellent blog by anshul

www.anshulbafna.blogspot.com

u will find the may 2010 question papers for both old and new syllabus here 

cheers!!

Nishant (Charterted Accountant) (56 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

It was  very good  and  full of pratical .... ICAI  has  changed  the full  pattern  ..New  Course

But I found Accounts  was  tough among all of 8 papers 

Thanks

Nishant

I have a small  group  in name  called  DOUBTS
Shares  updates ..  and  other stuffs  about CA
If interested Mail me  ur   mail id nishuagrawal @ gmail.com

Thanks 
Nishant 

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Originally posted by : shashank kumar

any solution of practical question 2.b of excise and sec 47 related to interest?

any reply on above......................i think one who has studied recent amendments and case law will get 60?????????

There is a case law for section 47.. The interest u/s 47 is applicable only in case of goods cleared for home consumtion directly.. Goods cleared for warehousing, then interest u/s 47 is not applicable...

And about, 2b, i forgot the question, u tell me the question..

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Ok that 2b was on Rule 4..

I wrote the valuation of sample shall be done equal to the goods sold in the greatest aggregate quantity on a given day.. It was 190 so i valued the goods as per 190.. Coz in 200 price, quantity was less..

Hope m right..

CA Sunil (a) (25 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Hiiiiiii Friends........

I think the paper of old scheme is tough not easy................ see how institute given marks in this paper........

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SHABIR

U all there,

New syllabus IDT paper was bit tough than Old one. Old syllabus paper was just like makhan, except case laws.

every one loves hen of others farm.......when you have faced the same question na, then probably urs reply would have been different................

CA Sunil (a) (25 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Hiiiiiii Friends........

I think the paper of old scheme is tough not easy................ see how institute given marks in this paper........

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Parth

any solution of practical question 2.b of excise and sec 47 related to interest?

any reply on above......................i think one who has studied recent amendments and case law will get 60?????????

There is a case law for section 47.. The interest u/s 47 is applicable only in case of goods cleared for home consumtion directly.. Goods cleared for warehousing, then interest u/s 47 is not applicable...

And about, 2b, i forgot the question, u tell me the question..

ya correct .......thanks

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Parth

Ok that 2b was on Rule 4..

I wrote the valuation of sample shall be done equal to the goods sold in the greatest aggregate quantity on a given day.. It was 190 so i valued the goods as per 190.. Coz in 200 price, quantity was less..

Hope m right..

i too have done same and checked in books, its correct, but still confused y they have given details of production n closing stock??????

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Frds..paper was not easy bcoz it was asking abt specific sections n students were not able to answer...in our centre reaction of all students was ...kaisa gaya??....ok....not good ...bad...no one was good....that was at exam centre but when we checked it at home we found many mistakes...so ok became bad...lets see...how marks are going to be alloted..?

CA. Praveen Gupta (CA ) (346 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

jis taraha ka paper aaya tha use dekh kar enjoy kar payege kya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: