Easy Office
Easy Office

How is BUDGET 2010-11

Page no : 2

(Guest)

govt. says it is aam aadmi budget,but i think aam aadmi is whom,who is earning below 160000.

very poor reflection of accounts statement

manish (Article Assitant) (358 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

I think increasing in petrol disel price are more series problem. bcoz lot of billions people are buying petrol a lot per day.

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINAL) (83 Points)
Replied 27 February 2010

Hope-less was the Budget. It is VOTE BANK Oriented. This Time they Collected Individual Votes by giving relief (So Called) to Farmers and individual Tax Payer and Next Year with the Implementation of DIRECT TAXES CODE, They will collect CORPORATES VOTES. A Smart Plan to decieve common man from Reality.

In fact, Govt. of India is Lacking Basic Concepts of Finance and it's Management And Control. The common man too. That's why they fail to present an effective Budget in these times of world over recession, where the flow of money cycle is very slow and not flowing as expected.

With the Decrease in Value of Money due to increase in daily prices, change in structure of Slab Rates gives -Ve Effect. Had these changes been made 5 Years before i.e. in the Budget of 2005, then I would have definitely Appriciated the Budget.

Infact, i am having A Financial Improvement Module, whereby Atleast 10,00,000,00,00,000 CRORES Revenue will reach Govt. of India's Treasury DIRECTLY Without Any BLOCKAGES, in the Very 1st Year of it's implementation, condition is it is implemented without making any changes into it. I have even written about it to The President of India and Ministry of HRD, Long Back.  But this Govt. Na........Hopeless......

Join My Community for more details and updates and process of improvement of Financial System of India by Clicking given below LINK : /community/root-level-change-s-in-virus-by-mr-chirag-sawant-2104.asp

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINAL) (83 Points)
Replied 27 February 2010

Sorry, it is Atleast Rs.10,00,000,00,00,000  Revenue will reach Govt. of India's Treasury DIRECTLY Without Any BLOCKAGES.

Kindly take note of it.

Sumit Agarwal (Inventory/ Cost Manager)   (26 Points)
Replied 27 February 2010

Hmmm i think, its a masy budget..which contain the tears of sorrow as well as the joy. but "aam admi" will definately goinb to be benefited. A huge impact of increae in slb rate, will take place in our normal life and for other industry and economy..its good.

Ok please correct if am wrong, you had mentioend that total plan exp is 7.35 Lacs crore and 3.7 Lacs crore ...but somewhere i found it vise versa....So please check it.

thanks and i must say good initiative.

sumit agarwal

PANKAJ SHARMA (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (79 Points)
Replied 05 March 2010

I am not at all impressed by the Budget being from a small town. The inflation is everywhere in India. The tax slab benefit will be only benefit for the community earning Rs. 8,00,000/- Per Annum considering the Investment of Rs. 1,00,000/- U/s 80C and Rs. 15,000 + 15,000/- U/S 80D . HRA  deduction to the tune of (Rent Paid - 10% of Basic salary), Medical Reimbursement to the tune of Rs. 15,000, Conveyance Allowance Rs. 9600, Professional Tax Rs. 2500/- . LTA.  totaling to a minimum Rs. 1,72,000.

Thus there will be saving of Rs. 2,800 to a person earning Rs. 5,00,000 per annum and who has not availed any Housing loan.

In short this Budget is only helpfull to the Class residing in Metro Cities and not to the whole India which is wrongly conveyed in the News Channel and all.

Considering the Inflation rate the Income Tax Slab should have been raised to a minimum of Rs. 2,00,000/-.

70% Indians are earning below Rs. 5,00,000/- . This means that the Budget is only for the 20% Rich Indians.

To Sum up :  This Budget is for only a Class not not for Masses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: