How can we crack cs professional december 2013 exam?

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)

16 October 2013  

Now we have only 60 days for study.

Read carefully this Post -it's really beneficial for you

(Time Management System for dec 2013 exam)

Exam Time Management for Study

How to complete a theory book in 10 days

1. Calculate how much chapters are in the book
2. Supposed if 20 chapters are available it means we can divided in 10 days
3. As we know after dividation only 2 chapters needed to do every day
4. Chapters depend on the size of material but 6 hrs is enough to study or as per your grasping power.
5.Supposed in Company law Or Csp has more than 20 chapters than you need to read short chapters in decided time format like – Depositary receipt,wind-up,distribution of profit,charge,insider trading etc.Because these chapter dont have much more pages inner side so u can read in 1 day for that you should need to give 10 hrs.
6.When you doing study of practical subject then in 5 days you can complete your theory concept by give at least 10 hrs per day and in next 5 days you can solve your practical problems.If you give every day 10 hrs then in 1 day you will solve 10 problems if we think/count 1 problem needed 1 hrs then In 5 days you will solve 50 problem, as per my opinion 50 problems on all concept is sufficient for exam view.

Special Thing-Must be remember
*Make your interest in reading subject because its consuming less time for study but without interest its too hard.
*When you start your reading don’t think its hard subject because nothing is hard in this world and nothing is easy.It’s depend on your mentality about that concept.
*Don’t left any concept if you fell hard try to resolve that because sometime in exam those you left that will appear.
*Try to make 1 reading on all concept.
*Everyday try to recall your yesterday’s study because its make memorized concept and in exam you will be better recall.

7. When you reading any concept make your short notes,mcq's,fill in the blanks.

8. Example----
-----When you reading about Private Company than make short notes like
Private Company means
1. Sec 3(i)(iii)
2. Min 2 Director
3. Max 50 members,as per amendment 200 members
4. no Public issue
5. Get benefit of all privileged according to Law.
6. No age bar for Director

----Now see Mcq
1.A Private Company can make public issue?
a.yes
b.no
c.by red hearing prospectus
d. none of the above

If you doing study like this then at the time of exam your notes will give you boost,increase your confidence.Its also helpful for recall material and it's really consuming short time at the time of exam.

“This study time table is prepared by me as per my observation and knowledge.All the content is used by me in my all professional exam.I hope it will also work for you.”

Best Of Luck
Regards,
RAJESH CHOUDHARY