Easy Office
LCI Learning

Housewives dont work

Page no : 2

PADMA (Others) (89 Points)
Replied 10 April 2013

I think men feel to dominate som1 to get confidence levels, and that makes them to show their greatness infront of wife, & always a wife( may be a friend but aftr becomg a wife) shud praise him telling his greatness.

moreover they need wife to b a doll when they r hapy then the wife should be happy and when they r sad she should be sad. when they try to make her laugh she should laugh. she should ask his situations but he thinks she is very very very happy in home while he only is suffering fr the family.

i dont know y still people dnt understand dat girl too ve parents same as the man had his parents and she cn also take care of her family(som exceptional cases where thr r no brothers in girls in her family) 

women for ever respect her husband she thinks he is great, but that cant be shown always when men does mistakes, mistakes should be made to realise whether intentional or unintensional based on situations

why dont men still cant see a mother in a wife ? i.e., they can see mother when they need care and love, but wife does some mistake or does somthing against to his wish he cannot digest or accept, where if the samething was done by his mothr he can accept.

i can still see many people demanding the salary of wife for his family that may include parents of husband, who will be enjoying with daughter inlaws salary, and the husbands are feeling that they will take of wifes family or parents by draging her salary and throwing out  a little of her own salary on her parents as a charity feeling , ha ha ha while a girl who lived for 20 years and the parents of the girl who brought up her indenpendently cant look after themselves ? 

Please respect women, just give a security when she feels she is in dangerous situation same as you protect your girl child or mother. 

Women dont need unnecesary help or gifts, but just respect as equal human being.

I dont hav and personal grudge on men because i too lov my fathr my 2 brothrs, my uncle all those who takes care of me and women in my home, I duely respect men fr all their hardships towards their family, I shared about only of few people whose way of thinking could not be changed. All I mean to say is not disrespect or to criticize men, i mean only to make people to understand who will see this thread. 

(This is all about way of thinking, plz dnt take it as a personal aspect and if you dont like my reply just ignore)

I am sorry readers as i am too personal and i feel to share this as based on my cousins experiences.

1 Like

Replied 10 April 2013

Originally posted by : HariHaran

Agar husband ko job nahi toh woh useless hai...

Lekin wife jobless oh toh they will get escape saying they are home maker....

One thing i dnt understand...Normally husband never tell how much he is working....his only intention is to save his family.....unlike wife who prepares a list starting frm morning to till night...how much she is working...hard....

So a mother is useless without father ?  ask your mother to replace your her with maid. or else that god may bless you  with a girl child in future for your understanding

(Guest)

Those who beat (with words) you also cuddles you. If a person or your well wisher scolds you or beat you, it is out of his or her bond towards your well being and nothing more than that. That is why we must probe as to why the other person is controlling us and what he gets over it. But it is the matter proved beyond doubt that those who scolds or beats us has much concern over us and they naturally love more than others.

Sneha (Company Secretary) (1594 Points)
Replied 10 April 2013

Mr. Hariharanji we hav got your views so kindly no more discussion from your side on this..

Padmaji bunk it. No use explaining to those who dont want to understand.

If someone is sleeping we can wake them up but if someone has closed the eyes, noone can wake that person up.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rahul Agrawal

Very Encouraging post.!

But Some members doing scathing attack and PADMA alias Padmaja went one step forward to attack personally.

Its better if  PADMA  refrain from doing personal attack otherwise i fear she will have have to repent for doing like this in rest of her life.!

Its sounds like an open challenge, I don't know whats with you and her, but if it is regarding the views, then me too share the same views, and am ready to accept your challenge of repenting all my life for this, dare me if you can !

And if you say that you meant her and not me, then I make it clear even she didn't mean you ! she meant Hariharan, and if you happen to be Hariharan, then only one advice, please stick on !

I write this out of courtesy, no women should be challenged like this, What could you do if someone said same words to your mom !

Replied 10 April 2013

smileyI am sorry to hariharan sir, any how i am not clear with what he meant in his reply, neither i dnt try to understand the point what he meant, as i dont want to drag more.

Sneha ur right, thanks to sneha and all who advised me esp to rahul sir

no more regrets  cheeky

ALL IS WELL

(Guest)

Mr.Surya prakash......

Why you are unnecessarily dragging my name ?????????

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rahul Agrawal

I agree she meant Hariharan, but the kind of words she used that make me scare that she would be assaulted like a delhi style which recently happened.

And i dont understand Mr. Jha why you are jumping so some much is it show others that you are a good man?

Is it wrong to show am good, do you think all people are alike, You will challenge and people should not say a word ?

And beware that am not jumping, repeat the words you repeated and I will surly make sure that you jump for a while.

"I agree she meant Hariharan, but the kind of words she used that make me scare that she would be assaulted like a delhi style which recently happened." - She never said a word anything that could make anyone doing that crime a reason ???

Is it better to prevent or to cure?, Delhi incident should be cured, and you say if she puts view like this it may happen to her, I pity your views, anyways.

I feel it below my dignity to reply to you, but being fellow citizen I tried my best to drive home the point, I say if you continue to have these kind of view, one day or other you will surly hear the music.

(Hariharana am not dragging your name, and moreover it wont be suprising to know, that This rahul is you, see it is like, boy who cried jackal ! )

1 Like

(Guest)

(Guest)

I am out of my words, two both of you or maybe one of you, maybe that idioms fits my bill or not I don't know.

If am empty, I have the option of filling it with what ever I like, no problems till then if I make more or less noise.

What it is for me to argue with you unknown peoples, I checked my bank balance its intact, till I don't lose money , I will surly mind my own business only,

Mr. Aiyyappan Pillai, Alias Infinity names and profiles including, this very Hari Haran and Rahul, I spoke with you did you ever find me saying anything out of topic, see it is not who is might, it is always who is right, and believe me if only might is right then, I got no problem in being the MIGHT, you seems to not deserve my good words, I made an futile attempt to make it in good terms with you, but not at the cost of being called to my very core being.

Furthermore I warn you to not create any fake profiles in my name or anyone who has been associated with me, this time don't think I will stay mum, power of being good is immense.

As for impressing anyone is considered, yes am trying to impress not only the names you quote, but all of the being, whats wrong to impress someone, yes if I get chance I will surly try to impress you too, nothing bad in being in good books of people, and to be practical am too old for all of you people, so leave this matter here and proceed to a good future, having in mind that race is not within us, race is outside us, lets challenge the world, lets progress to better future, lets build a good nation devoid of all the bad things that prevails now, so that next generations when reads our post, should understand how we worked together and not how we fought.

AND LASTLY I KNOW YOU WILL SURLY POST SOMETHING WHICH COULD NOT BE WORTH READING, AND WHEN IT IS NOT WORTH READING I WILL BE NOT READING IT, YOU POST AS YOU LIKE, AS I SAID IT MAKES NO DEPRECIATION TO MY BANK BALANCE, YOU LIKE IT OR, IT IS THAT WAY, AND IF YOU CAN SAY WHAT POST YOU POST, CAN BE READ BY YOUR PEOPLE AND CAN BE APPRECIATED, THEN THINK YOURSELF ON GOOD PATH, ELSE YOUR LIFE YOUR PATH, CHOOSE AS YOU LIKE,

Hahah you're right this empty vessel made more noise or not I don't know, but surly posted lengthy words indeed.

Yours ...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Surya Prakash

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }

I am out of my words, two both of you or maybe one of you, maybe that idioms fits my bill or not I don't know.

If am empty, I have the option of filling it with what ever I like, no problems till then if I make more or less noise.

I just shared a thought ! It seems your are hurt by this... then am sorry!

What it is for me to argue with you unknown peoples, I checked my bank balance its intact, till I don't lose money , I will surly mind my own business only,

You are right here !

Mr. Aiyyappan Pillai, Alias Infinity names and profiles including, this very Hari Haran and Rahul, I spoke with you did you ever find me saying anything out of topic, see it is not who is might, it is always who is right, and believe me if only might is right then, I got no problem in being the MIGHT, you seems to not deserve my good words, I made an futile attempt to make it in good terms with you, but not at the cost of being called to my very core being.

I dont know what are you talking about. Do you really know me before ??? by the way whats this weird name you are mentioning about??? ONLY God knows.!

Furthermore I warn you to not create any fake profiles in my name or anyone who has been associated with me, this time don't think I will stay mum, power of being good is immense.

Dear Surya prakash jha ji....I think ADMIN is very much active to destroy Fake accounts. So i dont think you need to worry about cci or fake accounts. So chill. cool

As for impressing anyone is considered, yes am trying to impress not only the names you quote, but all of the being, whats wrong to impress someone, yes if I get chance I will surly try to impress you too, nothing bad in being in good books of people, and to be practical am too old for all of you people, so leave this matter here and proceed to a good future, having in mind that race is not within us, race is outside us, lets challenge the world, lets progress to better future, lets build a good nation devoid of all the bad things that prevails now, so that next generations when reads our post, should understand how we worked together and not how we fought.

You have already impressed me.! Trust me ! 

AND LASTLY I KNOW YOU WILL SURLY POST SOMETHING WHICH COULD NOT BE WORTH READING, AND WHEN IT IS NOT WORTH READING I WILL BE NOT READING IT, YOU POST AS YOU LIKE, AS I SAID IT MAKES NO DEPRECIATION TO MY BANK BALANCE, YOU LIKE IT OR, IT IS THAT WAY, AND IF YOU CAN SAY WHAT POST YOU POST, CAN BE READ BY YOUR PEOPLE AND CAN BE APPRECIATED, THEN THINK YOURSELF ON GOOD PATH, ELSE YOUR LIFE YOUR PATH, CHOOSE AS YOU LIKE,

What was the need to remove your details from your profile ??

And also why did you remove your profile pic.........?? 

If you think anyone will misuse that.....then i wud say no one will do that....! 

You be here in cci as you wish.......i dont have any problem.....Why you making me miss your handsome profile pic..yaar....in which you look awesome and stunning unlike me..

Hahah you're right this empty vessel made more noise or not I don't know, but surly posted lengthy words indeed.

Yours ...

Nothing like that.....Thanks for sharing your point which your heart wanted to.!

Regards

yours...

One of the Unknown people.smiley

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: