Hot tea tips for yummy life

NIKHIL KUMAR GUPTA (CA FINAL) (57 Points)

05 August 2011  

Success is …….shall I have to say anything…..the world and all the websites have already done PhDs in this definition……Success and failure are both so close close friends that nobody in this world can eliminate them….and if the success is sweet to feel….I consider failure is as well the much sweeter yummy than success……..m I a mad guy who is saying this….NO dear….failure tells that we are human beings and mistakes are part of life and what’s wrong in making mistakes…..and gaining failure…..people consider failure as a CRIME……..Life is a Gift just once to be lived …..JUST ONCE….each day begins with a sunshine and ends with shinning stars at night…..WE ALL BELIEVE that there is always a TOMORROW for atleast US…..right……nice dialogue……but this is the first step towards the failure…….suppose you are given a notice that its your last day. Enjoy and live it……then what we will do…….here are some things which I will do….

SAY the girl to whom I love…” I Love You and really don’t care about what others say”……

Say to my Parents “Thanks for all the care & Love, and give them a hug…..

Will eat all those stuff which I wish to eat…….

Call to my friends and say I still remember them…..

Pick up my school album and smile for those heavy school bags with 8 subjects….( much tougher than CA)

And don’t forget to read bit of your CA books…..those are big fatty gifts with too much Nutrition dear….

When we were Kids we thought that as soon as we will become BIG…..I will eat whole lot of Cadbury, Panipori, bike and music…..and will do this & that….and as we grow…those wishes that we made with tender hearts….have all lost in our own tension world……lost in our own pressure……..

If I would SUCCEED this time I would do this and that…..this is what we all think……why can’t we do all those things when we fail…..FAILURE is a speed breaker of our life because the hump is created by us…..but its not the end of the road…..and if you can’t see the road ahead…..make one for you……OH MY GOD…dialogue….dialogue….

So, you all readers really wanna know that how to make that road….how to be successful…..IM SORRY you cannot be successful by reading this post……SUCCESS IS IN YOU……the only trick is to unlock door….and you will be successful……

First of all be true to atleast yourself……YES I have made a mistake…..and I did a blunder….( important note: FAILURE is not always in STUDIES…..those who are successful still fail in some part of life…Nobody is perfect dear..)…….To KYA HUA…ho gayi galti……to kya SUICIDE karlu……its my life..and if I did a blunder, and messed up my life…then I will fix it…THAT’s a promise that……we shall make to ourself……

Friends just chill out….and don’t count the days to be left for the exams…..and this and that…..those all Brilliant people will suggest all the time machine calculations to beat the exams stress tension…….just chill out…enjoy and do whatever you love to do….Live it to the maximum…..don’t make plans……remember from class 1 till CA Inter or CPT….College…we have given many exams….and cleared them…..CA bhi kar lege…..and if there are some more exams that to we will clear…..and if there are many problems in life wo bhi fix kar lege….Boss Start to search for answers ..Don’t WAIT & sit for questions to be read out aloud in the community hall……..PROBLEMS create PERSONALITY……..Zindagi is like a WINDOW…….open it friends….don’t panic with anything…….jyada se jyada kya hoga …..WE WILL DIE in pursuit of our goals…Society will kick us out……People will say that you are a failure……BUT PLEASE DON’T FAIL IN YOUR OWN EYES…HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF…PROVE YOURSELF….and none others……..( if I get to eat the ICE cream I will know its taste, nobody else)

MAKE your own plans for life…..we are no more kids to be taught how to do this and that…..if I would say study 12 hours….else you will fail….it won’t work dear…...each of us has our own style of study….or making things perfect…..but I would suggest one thing to YOU…BE TRUE TO YOUR SELF…if u have committed something to you …stick to it…wo dialogue hai na….EK BAAR JO MAINE COMMITMENT KARLI TO MAIN KHUD KI BHI NAI SUNTA…”

Let me give you an example……

• If we pay Rs150 for 3hour movie…and if in between lights are gone & we are compelled to leave the cinema hall with half entertainment, what will we do….MERA PAISA WAPAS DO….
  • If we pay Rs.10 for Panipori….and if that person gives us only 2 panipori and says stock finished….we will say MERA PAISA WAPAS DO…..
  • If we make a phone call from our cell, and instead of 0.50paisa Re.1 is deducted…WE can’t say MERA PAISA WAPAS DO…

So here is the funda….we expect others to give the full value for our money….and what happens to ONESELF….when we expect something from us……….we just say…SAB chalta hai……to failure bhi milta hai……Remember

Oh MY GOD…………..so far I have written so much that …..even I am wandering what was the topic……and for what am I here to deliver…..its a big Problem with everyone of us……that we all tend to forget what we are for here……SUCCESS RIGHT……..do get it

CONGRATULATIONS to all you readers for being successful in reading this full post……because in between you might withdraw from reading……

HOT TEA TIPS FOR SO CALLED SUCCESS…..

·        STOP all nonsense activities which you consider are time killers.

·        Enjoy your life…and plz don’t say I will enjoy after this or that…LIVE LIFE WITHOUT CONDITIONS

·        GIVE yourself a promise that atleast I would try to my level best…….and every day see where you have reached

·        Always remember…whatever you do…..ask whether this will lead me to my GOAL

·        Keep your Parents Photo on your study table….even if you are at home…it’s a Miracle

·        Tell that girl of your heart that I Love you and don’t want to die without telling you…and forget about her reply

·        Oh Studies…( studies are always allotted the last bench…) …study yaar…Fall in Love with them for the one single reason…..They Pay you in return until you are alive…ZINDAGI KE SAATH BHI…ZINDAGI KE BAAD BHI

·        Faith in GOD…….and Faith in what you do also…..

And if you fail again……..ACCEPT IT…..ITS  a beautiful admirable pain……GOOD human feelings…..and try again till you succeed…..and taste that as well…..kyuki mehnat karne ke baad hi Aasu aate hai…failure se bhi Aasu aate hai…AASU to wahi rehte hai…par difference AP JANTE HAI……( AASU means tears)

Thanks to all the successful readers….i will continue posting my Blogs……adventure….thinking…..( by the way this is my first post on the CCL)…..JAI HIND JAI BHARAT…….