Honest hard work yet no sound sleep. please help

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

21 July 2012  

Hello folks!

I am in great dilemma and frustration. Even after putting my best efforts i could clear only 2nd group this time. It was my 2nd attempt. My marks are as under:

Accounts-43 SFM-49 Audit-46 Law-44 Total-182

cost-40 ISCA-59  DT-55 IDT-52 Total-206

Total both groups-388

I am of course going to apply for verification of my marks. Though my Accounts exam was not so good but i did quite satisfactory in other papers and i seriously expected above 50s in Cost, Audit, Law.  The terrible fear that's haunting me now is that I am standing at the dangerous steep edge of 40 in costing and if i apply for verification of my costing marks and if my costing marks gets reduced even by a penny i will lose everything. I also intend to apply for seeking the certified copies of my answer scriptt for Costing Audit and Law. But still this fear is haunting me like anything.

People around me say be satisfied with what you have got and dont even dare to think of giving Cost paper for verification but how the hell i be satisfied when i strongly believe that i should deserve something better. How the hell i be satisfied even after serious honest hardwork??? They say "it's just a matter of 6months and you will do it next time for sure." But this painful thought of another damn 6 months really aches my heart like hell. It seems Honest Hard work yet no sound sleep is all i have desrved. I know i should not hope much from verification results and i have to somehow start preparing for the 1st group again and I really dont need any sympathy from you all. All i need is a good honest and intellect answer to the question that follows-

What should i do? Should i apply for verification of all the subjects or for subjects excluding Cost? Please help...