Easy Office
Easy Office

HIP HIP HURRAH!!!!!!!!!

Page no : 2

Sonal (CA Final) (382 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Hi Krithika/Sunil,

Pls. tell me in detail when did u send the letter to the institute regarding termination means say after 1 mth of leave period or after completion of 3 mths leave because of your illness.

And after approval of termination when the re-registration can be done with the institute.

One of my friend is really in trouble. She is not well also and doctor suggested her to take rest for 4 mths.

Sunil Kumar (CA Final) (138 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

my transfer was based on transfer of parents. still in this clause it took more than 3 months to get done. Yet m terminated only from old CA, there is no news abt registration with new CA, so u can say that m half transfered....

G.R.KRITHIKA (ARTICLES) (357 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Originally posted by :Anil Kuma .S
" sunil .......on wat base u got terminaton. i didn't get any reply frm the institute man "

U CALL INSTITUTE !!!!!!!!!11

Sumit Jain (CA) (4760 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

congrats

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

hi congrats your termination has been approved but its because the institute has provided one time transfer to the students of ca............and all the pending cases will be cleared, for more information go to students sections and see transfer news given by Shobhit

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

previously people used to celebrate when one passed exams.

Now it is when student's transfer are approved. This shows how students loathe this new draconian rule

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: