Easy Office
LCI Learning

Highest Campus Package!!!!!!

Page no : 2

CA Archana (Mamager Finance & Accounts)   (365 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Wow news to grt hai but it really matters where the posting is.For africa companies are not getting candidates so they can pay such package.But I think at least it has increased the range of package offered.So why it was not there during my campus......................

Mumtaz Sheikh (Articles student) (75 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Wow it's really happy to listen d news abt package , CA "s Roczzzz

Vinay Bhati (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (40 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Great News, It should be spread our CA Student Community

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Many of ur get attracted with gud packages offered, let me inform u there is a company name TOLARAM GROUP which offers a package of more than 23 lacs with 4 clauses which are:

1. Qualification requirement CA in first attempt

2.U can remit max 9 lacs to ur home country, remain u can utilize in building ur own property there.

3.First three ransom money will be paid by the company.

4.Posting will be in Nigeria

so first think and then select. This in formation is true 

(Guest)

In Africa even simple graduates get around... USD 10-15 K p.m...  :) .. once i also got the call for OLAM International .. interview was in chennai only.. consultant said . salary package would be around  USD12-15 k  p.m

(Guest)

With due respect to the comments made by all the guys in this forum it looks like most of u don want such a package and all of u are talking in tat vien..

Come on guys Its 75 lakhs an year that we are talking abt..

and Mr. Adithya why did u not take tat offer cos 15K *12 = 1,80,000 USD pa which amounts to 90 lakhs a year.

U mean to say u refused that offer.. Come on man..

1 Like

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

yeah rahul agree with u how can anyone reject package of Rs90,00,000/-.  During our articles we fight for ech and every buck ...........then how could one be so courageous (its best word) to reject such offer.

CA Hitesh Solanki (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (57 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

REALLY GOOD NEWS.......

Observer (Audit) (42 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

ohh come on rahul!!!! u mean nigeria??? the point is that its not a big deal if u get 70 lacs for nigeria... it should be considered if this extra money is for ur work or just for postings to such locations...if we discount the risk we are taking for the job it would stand back at 6 lacks that others give....its just the risk premium.....ca's tum itne budhu kab se ho gaye?? 

PAYAL DEEPAK MODI (ARTICLE) (27 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

Wow, its true??? I thot it was just arumour........... Thats gr8 news..............

(Guest)

Mr. Kanav.. Wat are the risks that u are talking abt in Nigeria.. You sound as though anyone might lose their life by merely taking employment there.. And u talk abt the risk premium being the discounted figure..

I am not saying that money is the Be all and end all.. But its hard to beleive people talking abt not taking this offer in this discussion.. should such a offer come to them would they still say the same thing.. I don think so.. We must stop bein hypocrites and enjoy the sucess of our fellow friends rather than being skeptical and talkin abt the risk which we are not fully aware of..

arvinder (proprietor) (21 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

well guys i appreciate the responses by all of us.. but i thnk you dont have the information that the posting is in singapore starting 15th may. ... africa posting is just a common occurence.. many ca's are already orking in african countries with no problem at all.. good luck... cheersssss

(Guest)

Na bhai.. I didn’t attend the interview becoz I was not interested to go to Nigeria…I only want to say that, to get money in African Countries like Nigeria Some Major qualifications like CA is not required.. there people with smaller degrees and with some experience can get the money.. people will get more money if they have qualification like CA…

Anyway.. congratulations to those who have got the offer.. J

Originally posted by : rahul

With due respect to the comments made by all the guys in this forum it looks like most of u don want such a package and all of u are talking in tat vien..

Come on guys Its 75 lakhs an year that we are talking abt..

and Mr. Adithya why did u not take tat offer cos 15K *12 = 1,80,000 USD pa which amounts to 90 lakhs a year.

U mean to say u refused that offer.. Come on man..

Replied 08 March 2010

i guess the answer would be same if we get this offer.... and perhaps any1 can as i m being told. Plus its nt being hypocrite as i am just comparing institutes standards with others.. all i wanna say is ca placements have a long way to go.....

Replied 08 March 2010

Originally posted by : Amit Nishania

Many of ur get attracted with gud packages offered, let me inform u there is a company name TOLARAM GROUP which offers a package of more than 23 lacs with 4 clauses which are:

1. Qualification requirement CA in first attempt

2.U can remit max 9 lacs to ur home country, remain u can utilize in building ur own property there.

3.First three ransom money will be paid by the company.

4.Posting will be in Nigeria

so first think and then select. This in formation is true 

Even i have heard the same....the interviewer has said first three ransoms wud be paid by us....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: