Easy Office
LCI Learning

help needed

Page no : 2

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 23 September 2009

Originally posted by :Devika
" Hey Friends,
I would like to no where can I get accounts coaching for PCC exam next year in may..
Every coaching institute has refunded PCC students money cuz they wana earn on the IPCC students..!
Please suggest some good coaching centers for PCC Accounts.
Also,
I would like to no if there is any difference in IPCC nad PCC Acconuts syllabus apart from the fact that it has been divided into 2 groups.
Looking forward to useful suggestions asap cuz I dont have much time left for my attempt.
Thanx guys..!!
"

Dear Devika,

Just go through Modules and don't worry u have plenty of time (  nearly 9 moths that are enough).

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)

MY BEST WISHES...........do well......!!

Devika (Article Trainee) (72 Points)

Devika (Article Trainee) (72 Points)
Replied 25 September 2009

I still havent got my solution..!

This is one site I was lukin forward to...but ..!

Rajasekaran.K (articled Company secretary)   (173 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

Buy a good book for a/cs like MP Vijaykumar or any one as per ur wish...try to grasp modules.  If reqd go for classes...but follow only one book; if u re going to a good faculty who also authors a book follow dat alone... DO not mix two authors..be careful! All the best.

(Guest)

INSURANCE CLAIM

Attached File : 51 insurance claim.pdf downloaded: 135 times

Varun Ramachandran.P.V (Student) (25 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

Originally posted by :Devika
" Hey Friends,
I would like to no where can I get accounts coaching for PCC exam next year in may..
Every coaching institute has refunded PCC students money cuz they wana earn on the IPCC students..!
Please suggest some good coaching centers for PCC Accounts.
Also,
I would like to no if there is any difference in IPCC nad PCC Acconuts syllabus apart from the fact that it has been divided into 2 groups.
Looking forward to useful suggestions asap cuz I dont have much time left for my attempt.
Thanx guys..!!
"

Hey M.P.Vijayakumar (currently teaching in chennai) is the best accounts teacher in south india....dont know abt ur locality...for more details u can visit https://www.primeacademy.com/......CA itself is a self study coarse hence ur preparation is primary and coaching classes are secondary....the more u are on ur own, the more better it wud be...so dont waste too much time in search of the best teacher..coaching classes can jus give u ONLY a small push,the remaining distance U have to cover up...

...And there is no diff b/w PCC and IPCC except for the fact that exam is divided into two...Ipcc students will be tested in depth as their accounts paper will be for 200 marks(12 questions) whereas for us it will be only 100 (jus 6 questions..)....this creates more risk on pcc students,simply cos the more portions we leave the  more s the risk...and its the opposite for IPCC..hope i have given the information that u wanted..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: