Easy Office
Easy Office

help me wid this confusion

Page no : 2

(Guest)

1.   join a good coaching institute

2.  focus to clear ur concept of each subject rather to mug up anything.

3.  hardwork,dedicationand honesty

gooooooood luuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

i think fstly u need to hv a gud teacher fr ur studies as u r frm science strean n u must not b knwing much bout commerce...

n also u need to get registr urself wd ICAI..u cn seacrh fr brach of dis instituteon its website dats is https://icai.nic.in

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 16 June 2009

join a good tution centre.

coz u have to learn all basics.

(Guest)

be confident.........................

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

dnt wry...

u cn do it...its a difficult task bt nt impossible

Mohammed (Article Assistant) (68 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Don worry CPT is not huge task, opt for coaching... Prime Academy & Sreeram Coahing are some of the best centres available in Chennai. BEST OF LUCK...

Prahlad Madhu Jr. (Full time Peeper) (83 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Hi Shilpa first of all. Yeah, this is one of the most genuine and courses available. Usually, science stream students crack the exams very easily than commerce students. According to me, majority of CAs i've met are from science stream. So, go-for-it is my opinion. Coming to the coaching centers, there are many dedicated institutes where they offer best coaching to students. Prime academy, according to me is nice. And to people who've finished their CPT, please suggest some centers! And oh yeah, i'm appearing for my CPT this JUNE. Regards Prahlad!!!

Replied 24 June 2009

Hi Shilpa first of all. Yeah, this is one of the most genuine and courses available. Usually, science stream students crack the exams very easily than commerce students. According to me, majority of CAs i've met are from science stream. So, go-for-it is my opinion. Coming to the coaching centers, there are many dedicated institutes where they offer best coaching to students. Prime academy, according to me is nice. And to people who've finished their CPT, please suggest some centers! And oh yeah, i'm appearing for my CPT this JUNE. Regards Prahlad!!!

Replied 24 June 2009

Hi Shilpa first of all. I think and believe that people coming from science stream find it more easier than commerce stream. The best example is me the other way around. Then, i would say that you should go-for-it! I've also met many CAs from science stream even with a rank. So, think that you're luckier than anybody else! Coming to coaching centers, Prime, as Dave told, Sankara are the toppers in giving coaching to students. 

And yeah i'm appearing for CPT this June. Tell me what you've decided!

Regards,

Prahlad!

muralidhar (director) (62 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Hi all

Even if you are a non-commerce background student you can pass CA. I did B.Sc Zoology but passed CA exams comfortably. You don't need to be extraordinarily brilliant. You must be dedicated & hard working. I have prepared good notes on important exams topics for CPT,IPCC,PCC. I can't post them here since they have tables,charts etc., If you mail your email ID to me muralisvax @ gmail.com  I will be happy to mail them to you. These notes are free. No charge. My daughter is also doing IPCC.

MURALIDHAR.V    Bangalore

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro