Help me to decide

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)

19 September 2012  

HI friends my name is Anup i have completed both the groups of ipcc 

NOW I AM IN CONFUSEN ABOUT ARTICLESHIP WHETHER I SHOULD DO IT FROM BANGALORE OR NAGPUR

AS FAR AS NAGPUR IS CONCERNED...now i am in nagpur from 2010 where i do not have  any friend at all and i am staying with my parents, this city is small but does not have listed companies and much scope in ca firm

AS FAR AS BANGALORE IS CONCERNED... I have stayed in bangalore for six years that is 2004 to 2010..did my 12th from there and bcom with first class ..I know the local language kannada and can speak fluently that... city is big and scope is also good for future

but the problem is that i have also cleared my cwa intermediate gp1 and gp2 exam is in dec...now i am in a big dilemma about my articleship bcoz if i do it from BANGALORE GOOD SCOPE BUT LESS TIME TO STUDY FOR CWA..BUT IF I DO IT FROM NAGPUR  LESS SCOPE IN ARTICLESHIP BUT GOOD TIME TO STUDY FOR CWA....

THIS DILLEMMA IS SO HUGE THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO DECIDE FROM WHERE TO DO ARTICLESHIP I NEED YOUR HELP PLS PLS SUGGEST ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE  FROM WHERE I SHOULD DO ARTICLESHIP

BANGALORE OR NAGPUR............