CHECK LATEST NOTES AND AMENDMENTS FOR CA FINAL

/forum/ca-final-may-2010-amendments-and-notes-for-all-subjects-75890.asp

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

Well Said Rahul....

CA Bhupinder Singh (CA) (143 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

koi baat nahi ji

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

Dear Dhiraj

Dont worry about this  it is just nothing.If your objective is expanding your knowledge base and to lend helping hand to others you need not worry about this .getting an ipod,T.shirt is nothing at the end of the day how much knowledge you gained thru this club and how much help you have lend to others and made happy  should be your ultimate aim.Good  Luck

CA PRAVEEN KESHAV (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (331 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

no any information abt it....................cant belive there is provision of penalty also

(Guest)

"We should react and ask for explanation"

We too expect that rewards given to us are not taken away in our absence of not taking it too seriously. In Mr. Dhiraj's case, he has been thanked for the contributions that came useful to a student who in return WAS NOT forced to gesture in favour of the help given.

If a student thanked Mr. Dhiraj, how can that become a matter of moderation?

10-20 gestures may be irrelevant and absolutely fine. BUT, beyond 150 is too much. Its like 150 useless exchange of contributions.

Our mutual gestures should be out of moderation rather moderating abuses which i often see many students going far with abuses (namely, presidents latest message on transfers thread).

More surprising is that the Top Members are seen in the friends list of such abusers!!!...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

Whosoever thinks its a SYSTEM ERROR... Then i consider it a bullsh*tt... Its worthless to expect this as a system error, as its done intentionally

Replied 31 March 2010

And some of u also wrote that "ITS NOT THE MATTER OF WORRY".... or "DONT WORRY"...

Can u tell me one thing, when u earn something after ur hard efforts, how can u let it go like this??? I have not done any such thing that led my points go down... And i really dont understand what is the problem with admin.??

Replied 31 March 2010

KETAN AND RAHUL....

Whatever happened with u, i'm really sorry about that, it should not have happened...

But i feel more sad when i come to know that none of u took some action....

I mean c'mon guys..., we r helping to others here, and they help us too.. For such things, we should never expect anything from them, not even a verbal thanx...

V just feel happy when a person is satisfied with our replies. I feel glad to reply bcoz at the end its beneficial to me only. If i already know the answer of that query, i improvise my execution at everytime., and if i dont know the answer i try to get it from anywhere, share and increase my knowledge too.... So, i can say either its my execution or knowledge which improves at everytime i reply to any query.... And hence, i should not expect anything for that....

But my point is, if once i recieved it already, then y the h**l its fetched back?? I dont want all those points back and not even those gestures.. I just want the reason for such act... What was my fault or what was that i did, and it led moderator to reduce my gestures and points???

Yaar, even a criminal is informed his sin and is sentenced for prison.., so even v hav the complete right to know this

Replied 31 March 2010

Friends, though my name is DHIRAJ.... but i dont have that much patience..

If moderator would have given my any genuine reason than i would have never lost my temper,. but its just difficult for me to accept this thing...

I 'm ready to sacrifice all the gestures and points, but there should be some reason for the same., there should be some valid acceptible excuse for me to get conveynced

C.Balaji (Learner) (1867 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

Dear Dhiraj bhai.............

Yes it will hurt a lot when u lose anything which is hard earned.....let it be money or points........

But what worries me is that how can the so called moderators reduce the points / gestures without informing the person.............I really dont have any clue or whatsoever..........it has also not mentioned anywhere (acc. to me)....

Please dont lose ur temper and wait for the reply from moderators..........

We all know how much you have contributed to this club........and each point earned by U is deserved by u....

Once again i ask you not to lose temper and be cool........

Devi Kala (Chartered Accountant) (359 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

Hi Dhiraj... V all understand ur feelings... But u have ur exams now... So u concentrate on it...  Because each and every minute u r spending during ur exams r so much valuable... So dont spend ur precious time in worries... So u spend ur time in ur studies... U have made very large contribution in ca club india... So after ur exam, u can very easily earn those points... Take care...

RAKESH AGARWAL (CA Final student) (436 Points)
Replied 31 March 2010

dhiraj bhai sorry 2 hear dat... u shud contact moderataors again... how can they do this... even i m not able 2 understand.... nd plz dont lose ur temper bro...

Puneet (learner) (105 Points)
Replied 01 April 2010

oh

Realy no idea about thaat (as above)

But ot is realy surprising and showking

i think it is a srever problme...

Be happy yar dont worry

-):

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro