Help me for filing itr for my dairy income.

I am farmer who sell milk to dairy which itr should I file. I read many people suggested itr 4 but I am confused what should I put in business name section as I don't own any dairy or something (any business) or I don't register any name anywhere. And I get that income in cash or sometimes on my bank saving account. I don't have current account. Also can you tell me Do I need to register my dairy business? My annual turnover is around 10 lakh. 

Replies (1)
No need to register the business any where. File ITR 4 under sec. 44AD, and the name of the business can be just your name. No need to add 'Dairy' at end.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details