help me for changing the examination attempt

abhishek sharma (articled clerk) (52 Points)

09 May 2009  

hey somebody please help me

i gave exams of pe2 1st group in nov. 2007 but when results came iwas declared fail by institute.i was so nervous n all my confidence break up when i saw this result.because result is quite opposite of my expectations.i sent verification application to institute and luckily i was declared passed by instiute . i got this news on 9 april 2008. but i was still confused and due to lack of confidence i was so nervous that i am not beleiving on that letter of institute.i am awaiting foe the marksheet.on 19 april i got the revised marksheet from institute in which i was declared paased.now due to this my cct trainig goes late n my article trainig also started late.all those wo passed in nov. attempt complete their trainig before april 2008 n got may 10 attempt.bcoz im so nervous and low confident it is not possible for me to join the cct.b coz  without passing  the pe2 exams cct trainig has of no use.  now the original problem arises.from today beforewards i was in the impression that those who passed in may attempt will get the nov. attempt n those wo passed in nov will get the may attempt.

but today wen somebody told me that u will got the nov 10 atempt then i saw the registeration letter n by seeing that the land has slipped under my legs .iwas very shocked .

i am already getiing very late n this six month definately burn my career.

so in this circumstances pleaase somebody tells me that wat should i have to do...