Help me find a new articleship firm

vish_ (Final Student) (27 Points)

12 December 2012  

hey guys,

I am from Ahmedabad.

I am frustrated with my current articleship. My principal is retarded. I get shouted at if i do some work and if i dont. Its like you do some work. She says "who asked you to do it t?" and when i dont do my work. she says "why havent u done the work?" and the problem is she gives work without explaining it and i f i ask something she starts insulting about my knowledge. On top of this she has ego clashes with her husband who is also a partner in the firm. They fight and blame us articles one by one for ther office related fights..she has a high temper. she makes me sit till 8 oclock sometimes and in rare cases till 10 oclock. when  my time is 10:30 to 6:00. she makes big issue out of small things. she makes her  employees and sometimes me to do her personal work. everyday she starts screaming at some random staff memeber and spoils the work environment.

Anyway, I am looking for a good firm i will take transfer in Jan. Please let me know if any of you can help me get into a good firm in ahmedabad. Any help is appreciated.