Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help for filling IPCC Registration Form

Page no : 3

shijin (articled assistant ca final )   (72 Points)
Replied 23 July 2009

Hi i wrote ma  10th exam in kerala board ..which is based on grading sytem...so no marks were known to students....how can i fill up the marks column in 10th exam?

Raam Iyer (Articleship) (116 Points)
Replied 23 July 2009

for college they have asked for marks. our college follows the percentage system.what should i need to enter????

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 24 July 2009

Originally posted by :shijin
" Mr Iyer, U have a problem of what to enter in the marks. I think u just leave it empty and consult counselor or the person who accepts your documents at Board of Studies ICAI. And i have one more suggestion. Suppose you have 50% marks in aggregate in 10th or 12th. This means that you have attained 50 marks out of 100. in the same way you can assess your marks. "

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

Originally posted by :Karam
"

Hi I have registered for IPCC and ITT training for may 2010 attempt. I need to know does the Board of studies issue registration letter to the students registered and does they Issue identity cards and when we will get them.Thanks

"

RANGARAM S (IPCC Student/Share Trading)   (155 Points)
Replied 29 July 2009

U wll get a registration letter from BOS. I dont think v wll hv any id card.

RANGARAM S (IPCC Student/Share Trading)   (155 Points)
Replied 29 July 2009

Getting Registration letter may take around one month

apeksha (student) (72 Points)
Replied 29 July 2009

hey...frnds..how can we know that our registration has been done or not..as i hv not yet recieved registration letter from BOS,If anybody have idea thn tell me when they will issue registration letter...is there any way to know about the same...plz help me out..... Thank you. Regards Apeksha

kckinn (CA) (759 Points)
Replied 29 July 2009

@ apeksha It takes time for you to recieve your registration letter. I went to Bangalore ICAI branch and they told me it takes one month to get it. They also said  incase something is incorrect/missing in the documents you have submitted alongwith the registration form you will recieve a letter from them to submit the reqd things. So relax and dont worry no one has yet recd registration letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: