Easy Office
Easy Office

Help.. Bank Branch Statutory Audit

Page no : 2

bhavika j nandani (CA PE-II) (0 Points)
Replied 09 April 2008

Pls. give me detailed idea about Conducting Bank Audit. I know few things to be caried out for checked for carryiung out the audit bu I don,t know how to check the same with bank branch and also give me latest LFAR for bank audit

Replied 09 April 2008

Please give me in detail how to carry out bank audit? Also me guidlines for carrying out the audit.

Replied 09 April 2008

I would like to have a detailed idea of the procedures that I need to conduct during conducting an audit of a branch of SBI. I don't have any idea of bank audit. Pls. also give a link of latest LFAR format, and any ither forms required. Or pls. mail the file to me...

@ gini_frenz2007 @ yahoo.com

anjali (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 03 March 2009

hi

how do i apply for bank branch audit and can i apply for bank audit if i m practicing in indiviual capacity ?

SSG (1936 Points)
Replied 07 March 2009

What is the procedure of securing bank audit be it be statutory branch audit or recurring branch audit or stock audit? Pls guide.

praveena (CA-Final) (255 Points)
Replied 24 March 2010

PLEASE TELL ME THE MEANING OF  SUBVENTION CLAIM   RELATING TO BANK AUDIT?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Love Pumreja (Senior Article) (49 Points)
Replied 23 March 2011

All the forms LFAR and all other forms will be provided by the bank in Physical form during statutory audit and forms like Memorandum of Change etc will also be given by bank .

pradeep (CA Article) (21 Points)
Replied 05 April 2011

I would like to know the procedure to conduct statutory audit of Currency Chest branch..

Can someone help me in this regard.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: