Height's of institutes carelessness - chennai branch

Jain Darshan (Article ) (67 Points)

20 May 2013  

Never seen such a carelessness from CA institute.

Earlier,

My X-colleague Mr. XXX who has applied for termination of his articleship was rejected due to some issue of missing signature.

For the records i was considered as the 11th article.

I had recieved a notice demanding Mr.XXX termination & a letter stating so from my pricipal within 30days.

So as i submitted the documents within the time stated personally by visiting institute.

As I was waiting for the positive confirmation from the institute, after two months i recieved yet another notice the same as last one stating to submit the same documents else they would terminate me from my present pricipal and to commence fresh articleship term.

I personally visited chennai with the same documents & what i found was there is no trace of documents which i had submitted for the first time in the month of november.

For the first 1 hour I got the most rude answers from the BOS.

Later when they realised there is a mistake by their side , they immidiately terminated Mr. XXX & registered me on the documents i had with me.

Hence i was registered after 11 months of articleship. Still fine with me as got busy with my articleship.

Today i have recieved a letter stating that my termination apllied in november 2012 (Form 109) was declined as I have registered by 29th Feb 12 as the date applied for termination was 17th Jan 12.

The truth is that i have never applied termination for my SRO no. It was mr. XXX's termination.

I challenge Institute to show my Form 109 (which does not exist) .

Seriously I dont appreciate the love letters from institute anymore.