Harrasment and lack of knowledge of GST officer

Ksreddy (Md) (54 Points)

10 October 2024  

Hi, 

We are a mining company and we supply a material called silicon di oxide mineral powder. We were supplying to two companies in maharastra, for which we raised two invoices and two waybill. Ton rate is 4200. GST officer stopped the vehicle in bidar and he is doubting that we have undervalued the material. I have taken screen shot on indiamart on what other suppliers are selling and its on par with market rates. As we understand rates depend on quality and they vary.

He is acting irresponsible and from three days he has detained the vehicle and he is just saying I need to send to Lab to ensure it is silicon di oxide mineral powder and not some other. He either looks to be mentally retarded or corrupt. He says to release it accept in a letter that you did wrong and pay 60000 as fine, else will keep the vehicle. The transporters are behind me and demaning 4000 per day. as vehicle is held up. Have sent GST officer all document on watsapp. Please suggest remedy for me as dont want to accept mistake which I did not commit and als dont want to pay transporter unneccesarily.