Easy Office
LCI Learning

Happy Birthday, Karan

Page no : 2

Harish (CA Student) (568 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

Happy Birthday.......... Karan

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

happy brday karan ... I jst want to say one thing to u .... u said one day in Sourav Da's forum that he is so lucky that he got so many frns , sisters , brothers and whole family and u were sad at that moment ......

I guess this post really shows that u are also the important part of this family ...... Don't think this is just a post ....these are wishes from everyperson who cares so much about u ...

I wish you always feel special in this way angel......

a very happy day + goodluck for exams smiley

4 Like

Replied 06 March 2012

Liza (student) (360 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

2 Like

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

Very Late in the day....Lost for words....

On your birthday I wish you all the sucess in life which you truly deserve. Wish that you make this year special for yourself, your family and your another family out here by gaining that coveted prefix "CA" before your name.

You have a pure heart which is reflected in yor innocent painitings, just stay that way. I have no doubt that you will make your parents and all of us proud.

So enjoy the birthday and than gear up for the bigger challanges that lies ahead. Wish from all of us are with you.

Happy Birthday K...K..KK....KARAN...Hahahaha

God Bless You.....

4 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

https://youtu.be/-hyJsoPosCE

Karan, this song is for you....Do listen....

@ Sourav Da.....Really bad...Dont expect this....At least from you....You are the english teacher of CCI and we had to see this, that too on Karan's Birthday...Yes Birthday not birhtday....hahahahah

@ Harini...మీ పుట్టినరోజు వేడుకల గుర్తుంచుకో?

4 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

Happy birthday karan.
3 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

YES, You are darn right, Dear Sanjay Ji. The spelling was erroneous. Hastiness in any endeavour leaves behind its scar.

5 Like

Replied 06 March 2012

This post by Gautam - for me - is a special effort to celebrate Karan's Birthday.

/forum/face-the-challenges-confidently-thinking-that--193019.asp

Thank you, Dear Gautam.

1 Like

Replied 06 March 2012

Thank you, each revered Member for your Best Wishes for the Birthday Boy.

@ Renu :

A big THANKS for defending my case ( and winning it ) , Dear Sister.

2 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

mail

Greeetings of the day to you all.....!!

First of all i thank you all for your wishes and blessings i have recieved it on this day.. heart

Sourav daa thanks for starting thi thread and writing me on such words. I have no words to respond you..!frown

I thank god and CCI for introducing me to you and a great elder brother.

Aur aise chado mat muje itne bhaare boj deke ki TALENTED, GOOD HUMAN BEING and FANTASTIC SOCIAL ANIMAL bolke..devil I need to go ahead a lot still...

Thank full to Ankur jee too for sharing few best part of my work here and his wishes..smiley

Harini dee thanks for the tag line given to me called "KALAAKAAR"enlightened but ye puttniroju kya hota he...?? i know wat is shubkanshalu ( me too southie)sad

Vandana dee thanks for your wishes and being special one to me...,

But but but..,,wink

dont abuse me so much with heavy words of yours...

As usual Neha jee your message is awesome and some where has deep feelings in it.. thanks a lot..enlightened

Aab aapke baare he "CCI-KI-LADLI"angel-

Sach bolu toh i said those words on daa`s post but i never meant that i dont have a family here.. i meant that he is having a huge family and i have very less people here to know and they know me... crying

Yes, this post really made me feel that i too have a family here and to say that every people here cares me a lot...enlightened i wish that i make you feel special and in turn you also make me feel special ( ulta dimaag nako pls)no

thanks a lot for your wishes, blessings for my exams and budday..,cool

Sanjay jee -

I have learnt something new from you but may be you didnt know what i have learnt from you.. i have taken soemthing so much precious from you that it cant  be measuredheart and that is what i have recieved a girft from you today. Thanks a lot and the link was too gud..,

Thanks to gautam dey (for such an inspirational post), surendra sir. mohammed, Saritha dee and Aryan (fro beautiful scraps), Rahul sharma, Deepak gupta, Neha Dhapola, Harish, Liza and Hardik dave...cheekycheekycheeky

Lastly i found here many SRK fans too....enlightenedenlightened

8 Like

Replied 06 March 2012

@ sanjay bhaiya ...

I had also noted this mistake ...par aap shayad bhul gayi ki jab hum  jyada khush hote ya jyda sad hote h ....

to kisi or chij ki taraf dhyan ni dete ..cool

and i even knw ki sourav da ...is post ko likhte samay kitne excited hoge angel

waise kaun si langauge me harini di ko msg likha ...hume to smjh hi ni aaya ....cci pe blank code .........hmmmmmm

CID ko bulana padega ...ha ha devil

3 Like

Replied 06 March 2012

@ karan

ulta dimaag nako pls ....arey tum ye to bhul gaye mind hi nahi h ...lagaungi kaise crying

or dusri baat ...ye har jagah se saddy wale icon kyu ....ache se ...angelcooldevilangelsmileyyes

bas ye hi icon ache lagte h .....smjheblush

@ sourav da ...

you are most welcome daenlightened

sis hamesha support hi karti h na devil...

1 Like

(Guest)

Sanjay bhaiah.. aapbhi telugu.. sorry bhaiah I cant use Telugu, hamari masterni..CID bulwayengi... 

@ Renu, dear.. its Telugu..even I didnt know..sanjay bhaiah knows telugu.. agar CID ki zaroorat hein.. tho make sure that he too know telugu...
  @ Karan, As per my memory...I  thought you are from Hyd.so I wished you in Telugu.. I think some mistake from my side.. its ok.. you learnt a little bit telugu on your bday.. "Puttinaroju means. birthday" once again..Happy Birthday Karan

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: