Easy Office
Easy Office

Happy birthday - dear karan

Page no : 3

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

@ Sourav bayya....sorry if u feel i am rude but to be frank i dont like any shows..so i tell everything frankly.aap chahe tho bura b sochlo meri bare me...JO b maine kaha sach me kaha......aapka sis hai mai tho aap tho janne ki try karta meri bday kab hai...even fb pe dhekha tho aapko pata chalta..sanjay bayya tho muje always wish karta mob pe.but aap nahi...i dont want to do any fight as i know sabko favourate people hoga..

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 07 March 2013

Seems this post has gone haywire now...!!

OMG, just Omg... 1 simple post pe itne saare comments...??

Kisse se kafi ache comments and kisse se ache bhe nahi and kissi ko bura laga itne deepness realtionship me dekh ke..

@ all - I thank u for the wonderfull blessings and the bestest post..

@ Renu - Harini dee ne muje ye naam kafi pehle diya tha and thank u by heart for the wishes.. i am really missin cci these days..

@ Ganeshbabu sir and sanjay bhai - heartly thanks for the wishes and sheilding this post with negative aspects.. I didnt knew that we can percieve things like this also..

@ Darshan Shah - please excuse this site if u aren`t here to respect the respected members. This is not a social site where we spk any bluff. This is my second family, be happy and be part of it instead of taking this the other way. Just as ganesh sir has shileded this post saying this as it is also a professional post since many things have been shared along with the intor of mine and the wishes.

@ sourav bhai - thank u once again for the wonderfull post. Do not take negative comments to ur heart. There is a very old sayin about dogs which i do not recollect it which u said me earlier. I WOULD REALLY THANK U BY HEART THAT U DEVOTED SOMETIME EVEN IN CIRUMSTANCES WHERE NO ONE AT UR RESIDENCE IS WELL. Not to forget that my little niece`s birthday and ur angel was born on 09.03 also...!!  A warm hug from my side to this little baby and wishes to her in advance.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 08 March 2013

@ Karan whateveri told is to Sourav bayya not to u....tumse i just said belated happy bday .jo b wish ki dilse ki else mai na karti......u compare me with dog..gud and i dont care....  even Dog has so may good qualities and nowadays dog is better than humans.personally i dont wish any talk with u and any fight with u....and u r thinking wrong ki tumare relationship dhekhke i felt bad..i didnt.and y i? i have so many deeper relations and i am happy with that....sourav bayya said we celebrate members bday..so i replied ..cci pe memebers just tum kuch log nahi.....

now whatever u wanna say u say..i dont care and i dont have even time to reply..

(Guest)

BELATED

Happy Birthday emoticon (Birthday Emoticons)

Wish you all the happiness in the world.....

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: