Easy Office
Easy Office

Happy birthday bhaiya.....!

Page no : 3

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

Originally posted by : GAUTAM DEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SANJAY SIR

2 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

First of all sorry for wishing u so late bhaijaan..!!

Personally u are the only person who i met and who is so different in all matters.. Ur way of thinking, the way of perception in ur eyes and the thoughts make u unique. Hats off for all this and i had learnt lots of thinks from u.

A sea of knowledge and patience cna be best descibed as u - the sanjay jee. U professionally and also not less. I ahve no words to say more about u.

The only words i can say that is stay happy make haapy (as u do always) and may all ur dreams come true and stay the same as u r..

accpet my wishes and u always say that MAKE UR APRENTS PROUD but i think ur parents are proud to have u already.

All the best bhaijaan take care.

3 Like

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

Yippppppppppi...ye rahe....mil gaye.....

Happy Birthday.........

Areeeeeeeeeee Ruko ....Bhaiya ko toh aane do pehle....

Ek toh itne dare baad wish karte ho......bhaiya ko....

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry...............for Being Late........

3 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

"BELATED" HAPPY BIRTH DAY !

(I am late just because there were so many well wishers in the queue).cheeky

3 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

@ Vandana- It was not a special day but wishes from all of you have made it a memorable and special day. And please do not use the word legend as i am not. Just happy to be a part of this wonderful family. Thanks you for your wishes throughout yesterday. Its wonderful to have a sister like you.

@ Aditya - Thank you.

@ Pillai - Thanks for Introducing me...

@ Priyanshu - Thanks you my dear Editor cum Writer cum Lawyer cum CS behna...hahaha

@ Hardik - Now its the turn of Smiling Assassin…Thank you Hardik for the most smiling wishes…Keep smiling as always

@ Gautam Dey - Thank you Gautam Ji for your wishes…

@ Rajveer Rai – Thank you Rajveer Ji…

@ Sourav (Busy) Banerjee – Sourav Da State Government’s holiday list is already endless sirf holiday enjoy karenge to kaam kab hoga….hahahah…Aur sirf yaha post karne se kaam nahi banega...5 min ka distance par rahte ho aur milne nahi aate…Bas next week…next week…Here I need interference of all our brothers and sisters…Ye galat hai ya nahi???Hahahhaah

Thanks for the poem and your blessings….And I am not special par aap ke sangat mai raha to jarur special ban jaunga….

@ Saritha & VIkash– Saritha You can keep hurting me but never hurt yourself…We all are with you in ur support…..We all CCI members want to see you become a good professional. I just wish that you have a bright future…Thanks u my emotional and cute sister and Vikash for all your wishes…God Bless You…

@ Raghuram – Thanks for all your good wishes and the cakes…..

@ Vipul Jain – Thanks Dear Vipul….

@ Renu – Now it’s the turn of the naughtiest sister…..Do you really need any special day to speak…Can anybody stop you from speaking….Hahahahah….”Integrity and determination from your Face” ---Mere ko kabhi aisa kuch nahi dikha…Do you use any special lense…Hahaha….Thanks for all the lovely wishes…

@ Liza – Thank you dear Liza…

@ Gaurav  Aggarwal– Thank you Gaurav for the beautiful wishes…And some dreams can never come true…That’s why they are dreams….hahahahahha

@ Sanket – Again legend….Agar hum Surendra Sir ke style main ise break kare to kya hoga?? “LEG END”…Aur fire brigade….After this tag I may get hired for Fire Brigade…..Main to aap logo ke andar fire dekhna chahta hu na ki use bujhana….hahahah….Thank you dear for your wishes and the lovely gift..

@ Ankur Garg – Thank you dear Ankur Ji for your good wishes…It is always great to receive wishes from such a nice human being like you…

@ Hemant Kumar – Thanks you Hemant Ji…

@ Kirti Singh – Thank you…

@ Varahi – Indeed happy days always  with your wishes…Thank you dear…

@ Anamika Shuklaa – Thank you…

@ Neha Jain – Thank you Neha Ji for your beautiful wishes…May god also bless you with its choicest blessings.

@ Kartikeya – Thank you dear..

@ Pulkit – Thank you dear Pulkit for all the good wishes…

@ Pooja – Thank you Pooja….

@ Harini Di – Saurav Da is too busy to meet ab batao agar aap 5 min ki distance pe hote to bhi kya CCI par hi wish karte milne nahi aate…So sadly no dosa…Thank you dear for all the good wishes and blessings as usual each word that you wrote came direct “Dil Se”…No special effects but still very very special…

@ Rahul Bansal – Thank you dear Rahul for your wishes…

@ Nitin Suvarna – Thank you dear…

@ Rahul Sharma – Thank you dear Rahul ….

@ Tushar – Thanks Tushar…

@ Karan Teli – Kya bhai Start hi sorry se…You wished in advance through sms…So late ka to sawal hi nahi hota…Thanks for all the good wishes…May god bless you with all the “TRUE” happiness….

@ Aryan – Now you are an expert at using pics…Just loved it….Thanks for the good wishes and the lovely pics.

@ Surendra Sir – So Sir u have wished me u/s 139(4) of the Wishes Act, 1961…hahahaha…Aur sir aap jaha khade hote hai queue to wahi se start ho jati hai…Thanks for your blessing… Keep blessing all of us as you have done throughout….

10 Like

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

You deserve it Sir ....and Yes, you are a Legend......

God Bless You....And thankx for the appreciation and accepting my gift.....

(Guest)
so finally, Fire brigade darshan dediye...., happy to see you back, and in a zabardust entry..., :-), so, saurabh da.. se argue keliye... army ready kar rahe ho..., not fair Sanjay G.., and phir bhi... bade choto ke paas nahin aatey..., wo nahi aaye tho aap kyu nahin gaye... chalo batayiye, batayiye..????:-), meri baat maaniye, aap Pizza order karo, aur unke ghar me hi celebrate karo..., Ek sister tho da ke support mein, lets see .. aap ke support me kaun kaun hein...:-).... Happy days Always Sanjay G...:-)
2 Like

Replied 20 June 2012

Are Saurav Da writers building mai hai....Waha ka security hame andar jane nahi deta...

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

Sanjay sir, party to baki hai abhi.smile. We want party, party.

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

Thank you All for showering wonderful wishes on our dear and pyare bhaiya..... :)

@ Sanjay Bhaiya.....Welcome back... chalo darshan to diye warna laga tha ki darshan se bhi gaye. ...you deserved it bhaiya as i said you yesterday. Aap kya ho hame pata hai yeh baat alag hai ki aap ko tarif karwana pasand nahi. The day was very special so we made it more special. Thanks for coming back, reading and replying was expected. smiley

Kisi ka sath nahi dungi sath dungi sach ka jo mein janti hoo. Aur kya aap bhi Sourav da ko kyu dosh de rahe hoo aap khud gayab ho aur ab unko kah rahe hoo.  Woh nahi ate thik hai par aap bhi nahi gaye na na hi call kiya ab jawab do.  Unhone CCI pe likha taki aap ke darshan sab ko ho jaye warna agar woh ghar aagaye to sirf unko hi darshan milte...hahahaha. Waiting for the party dosa party.

BE Happy and always be with us. Have a great and succesful life ful of joy and happiness  .

3 Like

Replied 20 June 2012

Security ke sath dosti kar lo jane denge.

Replied 20 June 2012

Are Kaisa welcome back....mai door hi kab gaya tha....I tried to reply yestreday par itna bada reply taiyaar karne mai bhi to samay lagta hai....Hahahahah.....And Sourav Da ko maine fone kiya tha...Milne ka baat bhi kiya but he is busy and as usual again next week...Kisi ka saath nahi dungi bol ke Saurav Da ka saath diya ja raha hai...But i know yaha to Sourav Da v mera hi saath denge....hahahhaha

Replied 20 June 2012

Sach ka sath diya bhaiya meine aapne hi kaha bahut dino se baat nahi hui...pakde gaye.....haan woh toh aapka sath hi denge na ladle jo ho aap unke. Ab toh unse bhi party lungi mein aur aapse double party.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

Bayya thanks for your blessings..Mai tho aapko 12am call karne ko sochi dhi but fir sochi aap pick na karega..esliye i wished u advance and sogayi...Hurt karne ki baat vo mai kab apne aapko hurt ki always my close one ko, just like u and vikas jispe mai apni saare guzza karti  hu, hurt karti vo b unknowingly...aapko pasand hai tho aur b hurt mai karungi.........cheekysach pe i am lucky to have a bro like u bayya ...heart

Aapka and sourav bayya ka milne ki baat uspe tho mai aapke side hu...cool

sreelavanya (Ambattur) (57 Points)
Replied 20 June 2012

BELATED WISHES SIR

May all your dreams and wishes come true!
The more candles, the bigger the wish.
Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.
Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.
May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get.
Wishing you a happy birthday, from the bottom of my heart.
Wishing you all the best on your speacial day.
Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring..

plc training in chennai|plc training in chennai

Attached File : 713978 1000004 new folder.zip downloaded: 226 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: