Half CA aka Office Boy

V CHANDRA SEKARA RAJU (CA FINAL) (908 Points)

22 September 2010  

Half CA aka Office Boy

Hi

Friends,

It’s a great story of a person

Sorry      

Some persons as they are the students of our Institute i.e;

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Before going to the story of them,

I want to introduce myself that

I am a student of ICAI and undergoing articles and completed 2nd Group of PCC, going to attempt Group – I in Nov 2010 Examinations.

I think it’s nothing but foreword I mean introduction of author before entering into book. Anyhow, whatever it may be,

Now let’s begin the story.

Once upon a time there were some persons working as article assistants…

Ok..

It’s end of 6 months….

After,

One year completed…

They are working as something differently.

Of course,

I think that there was no work in their office.

May be …….

Ok.

Leave it. .

One day their employer to shift his home and asked these persons for help.

Ok…….

They felt him as a friend and did the same (it includes furniture shifting, T.V. shifting all other items etc.).

Ok!!!!!

Life is going on freely,

Suddenly, they got a big audit (no need to mention the name of the audit)

And their auditor promised them for a big consideration (nearly more than 50000/-)

But after completion of audit they received a negligible amount for that.

They felt a lot and ignored those moments.

After a longtime they cleared their Half CA

But there is no change in treatment on them.

Once, some clients came to office,

Then he treated them as an office boy and told that go and bring the tea for them.

After a long time they want to shift their office so that they did the same thing as did in house shifting.

And they worked a lot with regard to office setting and computer arrangement etc.

Afterwards they completed their articles and completed CA course gone for job

Now they are working in United Nations with 14lakhs package.

Actually I heard this story from my friends.

Here I want to express you something that all of article assistants are blaming their employer just by taking the negatives of him.

Actually the positives are

1.    He has given exclusive leave for their coaching and examination purpose and also for personal especially at the time of health problems.

2.    And finally, he gave a good exposure and essential, necessitate paper i.e; “Certificate of Articleship” nothing but “Certificate of Experience which results more than required benefits in future.

I am concluding that, I am just telling a story to give true’s and false in our psychology. I want to tell

1.    Don’t think negatives of any person. Because it gives irritation on him and also his work. So it doesn’t give any exposure for future.

2.    Article assistants, please think twice. Don’t blame me. It is for our purpose only. I am also at this stage only.

3.    All chartered accountant sirs’ I am kindly requesting you that please don’t do these kinds of activities. I am not having a position to tell you sir. These are the problems facing by a article assistants. If you keep these points in mind then no need of termination of articles. Iam extremely sorry for hurting. I am not focusing on you people. Students are thinking like this only. That’s why I created this story. One more thing I remembered. In CA Club India itself I have seen a complaint against a CA member about s*xual harassment on a girl. It is quite wrong Na sir. We are children of you. You have to teach us like parents. Thank you sir…..

4.    Plz article assistants please don’t spoil your life by thinking negatively.

Have a great future………………..

Thank you

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

V. Chandra Sekara Raju