Gud news for articles.....!!!!!!

Page no : 3

Piyush Sanghi (CA) (172 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

it is jst nly rumour... nthg else..

swati agarwal (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

thnks if it is true

bt whereever i knw Mr. amarjeet chopra is worst than uttam prakash.

i talk about that with VG sir and tell me in amrjeet's period not any relaxation to articles.

still i hop this news is true so that i can take transfer

lets have pray n made this time gud.......

Sumiti Jain (FP) (1364 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

matter is this when will the actual relaxation from trf rules be made. If It is made then really good but if this is only rumour then this will become a very bad news to those who wana take trf but can't take it n this msg surely give them a ray of hope.........

Let's see

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

I am hearing to much rumours.................over and above it i m also reading the same in ca club india......I just have one wish from our President:)   Sir please reduce the duration for articles of pcc student.

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Abhishek,

U should not be stooping to such a low level to ask thanks for a rumour buddy...

Its not that i care about someone thanking you, but the fact that u asked for it.

Lots of people believed what u said, even though they dont have a clue, what "amendment " u r talking about, 

nor do I know what "amendment" u have announced... 

AMENDMENT is not necessarily a positive word, and here every one is eupohoric when they dont even know if something's gonna happen.

U have all seen ICAI's amendments in students interest right... i am expecting worse... (IF indeed there is an amendment)

Jose and swathi, thanks for keeping it real....

Ill thank u in 15 days if anything happens, for better or worse.

(Guest)

New amendments for Transfer??? May be... But will it be beneficial for students' community or will simply be more complicated??? Any guess??? Anything may happen.... We may come to know that whatever conditions are considered for transfer of an Article Students are also withdrawn by the next amendments...!!!

courageous Aries ( ) (263 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

They shld allow 1 transfer and reduce the artilceship period to 3 yrs

for me reduction of articeship to 3 yrs wld be benifical as my 3 yrs are completing on 22nd september

Joe (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

oh no the articleship period should stay 3 1/2 yrs. PE2 students have suffered a lot in first clearing PE2 then doing 3 yrs articleship. 3 1/2 yrs should be retained as a fair and just measure or else it is injustice to those who began 3 yrs articles after 1 year of PE2.

Mohammed Suhaib Ansari (PCC Student) (71 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

JOEL.. cumon wat u say doesnt have any logic...  u r speaking as if PCC and PE-2 students are at war with each other.. completely illogical...

Joe (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

................. in fact it would be better if they made it 4yrs articleship ;)

Amit Mittal (Student--CA-PCC) (156 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Originally posted by : Piyush

it is jst nly rumour... nthg else..

Same thinking here !!!

Joe (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

Its not dat dear MS Ansari, we r not at war but its only d fact dat d institute's a real mess and they just seem so unsettled and keep changing things so oftem. Change seems to be a fad not a necessity for d insti. I doubt foreign CA institutes make changes for d sake of change and yet we profess to be so professinal. Dey mus b laughing away outside if they hear of d ridiculous changes our insti makes in respect of articleship.

Joe (CA) (189 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

All d same.......

Lets wait n watch. U never know what our insti can do. We are best at being unpredictable. After all dats what makes one sound professional. D element of surprise.

On a positive note I do feel dat the insti will reduce d period to 3yrs gradually once most of the PE2 students are out of the system. If dat is so den we can expect such change at d beginning of 2011 and no sooner.

Mohammed Suhaib Ansari (PCC Student) (71 Points)
Replied 03 March 2010

i agree wid u Joel in totality.. but does it mean.. dat if ICAI decides to reduce articleship.. den PE-2 student will suffer coz of it.. if yes, den how? one may argue that the articleship for IPCC si 3 years den y is it 3.5 years for PCC and furthermore PCC students are allowed to appear to CA FINAL EXAMS only after completion of training whereas IPCC students are allowed to appear in last six motnhs of articleship...

(Guest)

Oh no !!! Articleship Training period reduction - One Chocolate Candy displayed by our Institute!!!... Hundreds of students... Thousands of comments...!!! Why to waste so much of our energy !!! If it happens also, there will be number of conditions... " *Conditions apply. :-)". Like excess leaves taken (If one has already taken leaves in excess of 120 days which are allowed in IPCC or PE 2 schemes) has to be compensated etc etc... Oh my god!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: