Info GST (289 Points)
Replied 17 September 2017

GST chain starts from M and ends at C

Info GST (289 Points)

before advising pls go through the initial question

Info GST (289 Points)

Invoices made by @ vikram duty to upload on Portal by whom by Govt???????

Gaurav Palta (484 Points)

Clients will always make error.Thousands of people submitted wrong GSTR 3B due to confusion over Submit button.It was after issue raised by professionals that preview button was included.GOM is meeting for IT related issues.My suggestion is 1 time edit should be allowed before due date.Just like TRAN 1 has also been allowed to edit once.After all its a transition phase.Professionals like us can only make suggestions.Or just sit and laugh at other

MURALIDOSS (INCOME TAX PRACTITIONER)   (1315 Points)
Replied 20 September 2017

dear all,

In GSTR 3B  we miss one  output tax for a invoice. total turnover is correct. (i.e originally the system error , didn t shows the cgst and sgst ) can i include this tax to next gstr 3b for september ?

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127984 Points)
Replied 20 September 2017

Don't be show it in GSTR 3B. You ll be correct it in GSTR 1

DRIGPAL RAI (ACCOUNTANT) (25 Points)
Replied 29 March 2018

Dear  alll earned Professionals over here,

I have done a Mistake  on GST Portal While Filing GST R1  For  JAN-2018  and getting GSTR1 Generated it was showing error  and in the mean time i thought to go back and than select JAN-2018  , So that the system gets refreshed  and i will be able to file GSTR1 For JAN-2018

But accidently  while doing this i wrongly submitted the GSTR1  For FEB-2018 , having no records in it Totally NIL.

And it got SUBMITTED , and as a consequence i am not able to add all the Sales Invoices for FEB-2018  in GST R1

I am just having a simple question from GST Department and GST Professionals on this Platform, that by knowngly or worngly i got submitted the GST R1 For FEB-2018 NIL  but i have not FILED  the GSTR1 using the DIGITAL SIGNATURE OR EVC OTP For signning the GSTR1.

Since as per the GST RETURN Software the process of GST Rerturn Submission completes only when Either GSTR1  OR GSTR3B  Worngly or Correctly gets Filed using the DIGITAL SIGNATURE OR EVC For signing the Return  and the GST Returns is not complete /Submitted if it is only cLICKED WITH THE tab SUBMITTED,

I just want to make it clear that revision of GST Returns must be allowed for Revision untill it is SUBMITTED  but not FILED  using the DSC OREVC Process.

But as per present system , GST Department and its GST Software is forcing a dealer to Forcebly submit a NIL Return, when it has not been Digitally signed.

So request you any body over here to make a reply

Regards

Drigpal Rai

DELHI

DRIGPAL RAI (ACCOUNTANT) (25 Points)
Replied 29 March 2018

Dear  alll earned Professionals over here,   I have done a Mistake  on GST Portal While Filing GST R1  For  JAN-2018  and getting GSTR1 Generated it was showing error  and in the mean time i thought to go back and than select JAN-2018  , So that the system gets refreshed  and i will be able to file GSTR1 For JAN-2018 But accidently  while doing this i wrongly submitted the GSTR1  For FEB-2018 , having no records in it Totally NIL. And it got SUBMITTED , and as a consequence i am not able to add all the Sales Invoices for FEB-2018  in GST R1 I am just having a simple question from GST Department and GST Professionals on this Platform, that by knowngly or worngly i got submitted the GST R1 For FEB-2018 NIL  but i have not FILED  the GSTR1 using the DIGITAL SIGNATURE OR EVC OTP For signning the GSTR1. Since as per the GST RETURN Software the process of GST Rerturn Submission completes only when Either GSTR1  OR GSTR3B  Worngly or Correctly gets Filed using the DIGITAL SIGNATURE OR EVC For signing the Return  and the GST Returns is not complete /Submitted if it is only cLICKED WITH THE tab SUBMITTED, I just want to make it clear that revision of GST Returns must be allowed for Revision untill it is SUBMITTED  but not FILED  using the DSC OREVC Process. But as per present system , GST Department and its GST Software is forcing a dealer to Forcebly submit a NIL Return, when it has not been Digitally signed. So request you any body over here to make a reply   Regards   Drigpal Rai 9540334674 DELHI

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/gstr1-wrongly-file-nil-425279.asp?offset=3

Bibhuti Mishra (2 Points)
Replied 22 October 2018

I have filed Wrongly GST RFD-01A Return as Nill for the Month of May 2018. How to revise Refund Application RFD 01A

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: