EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

GSTR Form 1 query

Page no : 3

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (128085 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

@ Anamika.,
Need separate details. Also show the advance details in invoice at the time of supplies....

@ Mohammed.,
No need. HSN wise summary is not mandatory. If you fill any one column then it ask all details. So, You ll simply leave it...

Anamika (Working) (119 Points)

@ Mr. Raja.

Bt it seems we can feed total if we have received adv(for same product) from 4 parties as it doesn't required GSTIN of client or name, also advance is intra state.

You can show it separate then you can adjust at the time of invoicing as separate. You can create also reference number of the payments. So, use it at the time of invoicing...

Gayatri N (student) (138 Points)

In GSTR1 where is the option to quote sales made to Embassy as when we are quoting it under B2B error is getting generated as invalid GSTIN but GSTIN / UIN Status is shown as Active under Search Taxpayer function. As we have supplied material to Consulate and the billing address is of same state with CGST & SGST Taxes.Kindly guide

mukesh (article assistent) (66 Points)

What to write in UQC and QTY in case of services provided in outward supply in GSTR 1??

Originally posted by : mukesh
What to write in UQC and QTY in case of services provided in outward supply in GSTR 1??

No provision added in service related activities in HSN summary...

So, we can use "OTH-OTHERS" option. Also we can enter our SAC codes...

Daman Singh (27 Points)

hello sir

i have one doubt in GSTR-2 - Inward Supplies received by the Taxpayer due date 10/sep/2017 (for the month of July)

Sir if no purchases done in the month of july. then what to do

please guide me.

with regards

daman

Originally posted by : Daman Singh
hello sir

i have one doubt in GSTR-2 - Inward Supplies received by the Taxpayer due date 10/sep/2017 (for the month of July)

Sir if no purchases done in the month of july. then what to do

please guide me.

with regards

daman

Just You can generate "GSTR SUMMARY" then See the preview and Submit... Finally you can file it EVC/DSC...

So, Simple. It means you ll file GSTR 2 as NIL return

Swati Rajput (15 Points)

HSN SECTION SHOWING NIL AND WHILE OPENING IT IS SHOWING PENDING RECORDS ALONGWITH OUTWARD SUPPLIES ENTERED. WHAT CAN BE THE REASON.????

MITANG HINDOCHA (partner) (57 Points)

Gstr 1 error submisson in progress if anybody has knoledge please inform

Bernard (Financial Manager) (144 Points)
Replied 05 September 2017

dear Sir,

Can you please explain how to file GSTR - 1 for Builders who collect advance amounts from clients. can you please me tell that whether i have show the each client advance separately of our ongoing projects. ( there is more than 400 Clients) or I have show a consolidated figure.Do we need to upload our receipt details with GSTR-1.Or We only have to fill the 11A(1) 11A(2)Tax Liability (Advance Received),nothing else??

bijo (Accountant) (302 Points)

If any B2B bill issued as B2C. How it can be revised?

Swati Rajput (15 Points)

How to Deal with Sales return in GSTR1 if sales are made through e commerce operators??

M.Sai (Director) (41 Points)
Replied 06 September 2017

I you have any outword B2B supplies  which attract Tax on Reverse Charge, then you have to select this option for that Invoice. ex. if you are a GTA and provide service to other registered persons then tax on that invoice attracts Tax on RCM.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: