Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR-9C - Problems

Page no : 6

Akash Agarwal (partner) (30 Points)
Replied 11 September 2019

Hello,

I tried all known ways, but unable to sign.

It would be great of u if u could help me to do.

pls drop ur email id or if possible contact no.

would like to have word with u personally.

swetha (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 11 September 2019

where should i add this urls ... kindly help. Thanks in advance

CA Bhasker Shandilya (Practicing chartered accountant)   (135 Points)
Replied 24 November 2019

Have you got solution for this issue.. Still facing this issue.. Have tried everything

Kaushik Ranjan Dey (Partner) (24 Points)
Replied 08 December 2019

After uploading GSTRC9c Jeson file-- message :"ERROR OCCURED" appears in the screen. No error report being generated. Anybody has any solutions?

ANIKET GHANEKAR (6 Points)
Replied 13 December 2019

I faced same problem. Please let me know what is solution.

Attached File : 2813591 20191213135651 error.jpg downloaded: 102 times

sonu sonu (4 Points)
Replied 14 December 2019

SIR, I WANT TO GENRATE GST R -9C JSON FILE BY OFFLINE TOOL , I GET THE ERROR 'PLEASE CHECK SERVER CONNECTION 1 (OBJECT EVENT )' PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

CA Bhasker Shandilya (Practicing chartered accountant)   (135 Points)
Replied 14 December 2019

Perpare GST -9c as per latest utility available on GST portal. Then go on this link https://erpcloudanalysis.in/utility. Click gst-9c signer. Upload excel sheet. after uploading a download that excel sheet from this site. now generate json file without dsc. then again open https://erpcloudanalysis.in/utility and upload unsigned json file. now make sure than Emsigner is running. when you will upload json file it will ask for dsc. Affix dsc and then download signed JSON. Upload signed JSON file on GST portal. I hope your issue will be resolved.

Madhavi Pandit (78 Points)
Replied 10 January 2020

This helped me.. thank yu very much.. i hope i can complete rest of the process without glitches  thanks again

1 Like

ayyappa chowdhary (owner) (22 Points)
Replied 10 January 2020

Hello All

please update Jawa and reinstall emsigner from gst portal and restart the system

it has soved the issue with me

CA Ayyappa Chowdhary

Sukrut Shah (2 Points)
Replied 30 January 2020

if you have error like this please check server connection 1 error in gst then go to Internet explore menu in security tab then go to custom level then enable all active X control and apply it and press okay. Then open excel utility and go to generate json file and you will get your emsigner.

CA BHARAT SHAH (2 Points)
Replied 03 February 2020

Needed help for the below mentioned issue: We are using Winman GST for GSTR 9C While generating the X M L file to upload on site it gets stuck at initiate signing and the browser is Google Chrome and not Internet Explorer Please help what settings need to be made in Google Chrome so that java supports

jayendra Gaonkar (Asst. Manager) (216 Points)
Replied 28 July 2020

I have written a update on How to generate json file of GSTR 9c.  I suggest kindly refer it if you are still facing the issue.  If you are still facing the issue you may write to me also and i will try to resolve this issue.  However, now the due date of GSTR 9C for FY 2018-19 is extended till 30th sept. 2020.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: