What details are to be provided in this column. As per my understanding everything which is effecting Trading and P&L account needs to be mentioned here.
Section 5 is further sub-divided into two parts. One requires details of supplies from a supplier under composition scheme, Exempt and Nil rated supply.
The other requires details of "Non GST supplies".
The first part is pretty clear, the second part involves ambiguity.
In my opinion, Non GST supplies means items that are outside the ambit of GST, such as, petrol, deisel, electricity, alcohol, etc. and not all other items in the P&L account on which GST is not levied.
I want to understand one thing for Column No 5 in GSTR 3B....
I would like to mention that my need of understanding is for Transport Services and not for Goods.............so moving on...If I (Registered as Regular) have Received Goods (from registered as regular supplier), through transport (transport is unregisterd under gst), and I have paid Freight Charges less than Rs 750/-, Should it be shown in Column 5 of GSTR-3B??
For your information, I regularly pay RCM Charges for Freight, when received goods from Registered Transport Company.
So my question is for freight charges paid to Unregistered Transport Company
Thank You
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies